About 6 months ago I was having a problem with my 9700 and TMO said it was a bad SIM card so they had me go to a local TMO store to have it replaced. A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to the 9900 and they sent me a new SIM card but said I can use my old one.

Would there be any difference between these 2 cards? Should I use the new one they sent me or just keep it as a spare?
    12-29-11 10:19 AM
    About 6 months ago I was having a problem with my 9700 and TMO said it was a bad SIM card so they had me go to a local TMO store to have it replaced. A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to the 9900 and they sent me a new SIM card but said I can use my old one.

Would there be any difference between these 2 cards? Should I use the new one they sent me or just keep it as a spare?
    Hi if its like the UK when you have a sim card replaced with the same number as one becomes active the other becomes in active or so i am led to believe thats to avoid duplicate billing and stuff
    12-29-11 10:40 AM
    Once you register the new SIM, the old one will be disabled so you can't use it as a spare.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-11 10:42 AM
    only one sim works at one time no matter what, though i once used number porting and my old operators sim was receiving calls but was not able to make calls where as new operators sim was able to make calls but could not receive calls
    12-29-11 12:16 PM
    Sim cards go through changes and revisions.

I had a 10+ year old sim card that only holds 100 contacts and won't recognize my provider and goes to roaming and only got 3G.

Changes my card recently and it holds more contacts, doesn't roam for my provider and get H+ now.
    12-29-11 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD