At home I used to get 4g speeds, until one day my blackberry started to receive SOS and EDGE problems. Now its continuous.when I'm at school or somewhere other than my house I get full 4g. I'm not sure if its an antenna issue or what. This problem happened right after I fixed my housing on my phone.
    05-15-12 03:08 PM
    Its ur wireless anntena issue.change back to the original housing it shld be normal again
    05-15-12 03:33 PM
    You can try to contact your carrier to see if they have problems with their network coverage, if it's all stable it could be your signal's antenna.
    So you would most likely need to disassemble and see if everything is attached properly and look if you haven't damaged anything crucial.
    05-16-12 12:43 AM
    I've been having a similar problem ever since i upgraded to the latest official os .391. No happy with it.
    05-16-12 01:33 AM
    I have heard anecdotal evidence that this is caused by faulty SIM cards.
    05-16-12 08:05 PM
    While a faulty sim cqrd can be an issue (they actually wear out) TMo's poor signal is my problem. They know about it yet do nothing for my high density issue.
    05-17-12 05:34 AM
    While a faulty sim cqrd can be an issue (they actually wear out) TMo's poor signal is my problem. They know about it yet do nothing for my high density issue.
    If the poor signal quality is in an area where you have wifi, perhaps you can get T-Mobile to activate wifi calling on your phone at no extra charge.
    05-17-12 07:02 AM
    To be honest I do think that it is my cell phone antenna.... When I got my blackberry tmobile gave me a new updated sim card not too long ago... Does anyone know where the antenna is located on the actual blackberry????
    05-17-12 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD