Was using the app on my Bold 9780. Since I upgraded to the 9900 I understood that the App wasn't ready for OS 7, but when I saw on Crackberry's main page that the App had been ugraded for OS 7 I went straight to app world.

But I still can't install it. App world report the app as being "Unavailable for the device" and it is not giving me the possibility to download or even buy it.

Any ideas?
    11-09-11 10:04 AM
    11-09-11 10:23 AM
    Was using the app on my Bold 9780. Since I upgraded to the 9900 I understood that the App wasn't ready for OS 7, but when I saw on Crackberry's main page that the App had been ugraded for OS 7 I went straight to app world.

But I still can't install it. App world report the app as being "Unavailable for the device" and it is not giving me the possibility to download or even buy it.

Any ideas?
    Working on this problem with RIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 11:51 AM
    Purchased through the apps section on this forum and installed, working fine
    11-10-11 11:12 AM
    i cant buy it either... i keep getting a purchase error 30220 in app world... no matter what i did i would get that... i would un-install it, refresh apps, delete app world, the show me the images app.... everything! nothing will let me download... so ya
    11-10-11 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD