Any suggestion of places that would have a good selection of cases in a brick and mortar as opposed to online store? I really want to be able to touch and (ideally) try the various cases before I buy. I'm leaning toward either the Otterbox Commuter or BB Hard Shell. but I'd like to get a better sense of weight, bulk, look etc. I've tried several of the big box retailers with no luck. Thoughts?
    12-12-11 06:02 PM
    Yeah you're probably not going to find any in local retailers. The bold just isn't popular enough for big retailers to stock cases for. You're better off just watching video reviews on youtube and then once you find one you like, order from an online retailer who has a decent return policy in case you happen to not like the case. Have you already gone to your local carrier retail stores like Verizon, AT&T, sprint? They will sometimes have the cases but also charge a lot more than if you were to purchase the case online.
    12-12-11 06:24 PM
    you can try bestbuy but generally the cases are boxed as well. Unless you want the cheap stuff at those random booths in the mall. But if you're going to get that crap you might as well pick it up off ebay cus u get get it at 10th of the price on ebay.
    12-12-11 07:13 PM
    I went to my local mall. I went to one of the kiosks that sells cell phone accessories and they had covers for the phone. Mind you they are a lot cheaper online. So just try them out then buy it online.
    12-12-11 07:22 PM
    If you want to use a shell/skin type case with a carrying holster, this one works well. I have the OEM soft shell case on my 9900, and it fits perfectly into this carrying holster. And the magnet actually works to turn off the backlight when I put it in.
    12-15-11 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD