08-17-11 03:51 AM
135 ... 456
tools
    You'll get the tracking number in an seperate email later.
    Thanks. I got that email as soon as I pressed the submit button. Weird!
    08-16-11 02:43 PM
    Ordered mine this morning and got the FEDEX tracking number at noon. Picked up in Memphis and scheduled to arrive tomorrow by 3PM.
    08-16-11 02:43 PM
    T-Mobile!? Or you just haven't updated your carrier info in your profile? VZW or Sprint?
    Just haven't updated profile. Switched over to big red and I'm not on here much, but have been here every day, for the past few months waiting on news for this phone. Now, it's in my hands!! Love it!! ....till the next upgrade, good luck with all your deliveries...

Ordered mine 2am Aug. 15....Arrived today 26th around 1pm est....came from West Chester, PA delivered to Baltimore, MD.
    08-16-11 02:49 PM
    Just as expected, FedEx tried to deliver when I wasn't home and is now still on the truck. Hopefully will be able to get a-hold of them before the end of the day.
    08-16-11 02:56 PM
    Just as expected, FedEx tried to deliver when I wasn't home and is now still on the truck. Hopefully will be able to get a-hold of them before the end of the day.
    You can go to the fedex facility after the end of the business day and pick it up then.
    08-16-11 03:24 PM
    Okay. So I ordered the 9930 Sunday night at 10pm. (I'm in Hawaii.) The fedex tracking website says that it spent 8 hours in the fedex facility in Ontario, CA, and then took 12 hours to travel to Oakland, CA where after two hours it boarded what I am assuming is a slow boat to China stopping in Hawaii. So my phone that I ordered Sunday night and had shipped by 2day Fedex is scheduled (by Fedex) to arrive THURSDAY by 5pm. Come on Fedex! That is ridiculous! Can I get an AMEN out there?
    08-16-11 06:48 PM
    Okay. So I ordered the 9930 Sunday night at 10pm. (I'm in Hawaii.) The fedex tracking website says that it spent 8 hours in the fedex facility in Ontario, CA, and then took 12 hours to travel to Oakland, CA where after two hours it boarded what I am assuming is a slow boat to China stopping in Hawaii. So my phone that I ordered Sunday night and had shipped by 2day Fedex is scheduled (by Fedex) to arrive THURSDAY by 5pm. Come on Fedex! That is ridiculous! Can I get an AMEN out there?
    lol ... the wait must be KILLING u.
    08-16-11 07:26 PM
    lol ... the wait must be KILLING u.
    understatement
    08-16-11 07:29 PM
    fedex delivered at work around 1130am or so. already installing the leaked os...
    08-16-11 10:56 PM
    Got an email to say my 9900 was delayed with Carphone Warehouse.

Called Vodafone directly at 19.45 last night. They have bettered the deal I was getting through CPW, even though it was with Vodafone.

Just got despatch confirmation for delivery tomorrow
    08-17-11 03:51 AM
135 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD