Am I missing something?? Verizon said PREorders will start on the 15th with the release date being the 25th?!?!?!
    As someone else stated, Avaiable right now online thru Telesales and in retail stores on the 25th.

I just received mine about 20 mins. ago and already did my switch using DM and now loading apps that I know are compatible with OS 7 and PIN switchng for other apps.

So far everything looks good and once i am done in the next 10 mins I am going to let it fully charge before anything else and then use ot to death leeting the battery run down and cycle before recharging it again.
    08-15-11 12:37 PM
    I hope they credit me back but most importantly I hope I get this bad boy by tomorrow 3pm or I'll reproduce a mini London riot in my area. Anyone else with me??? LOL.
    08-15-11 12:37 PM
    just got my shipping number email! est delivery tomorrow by 430pm. i'm having it delivered to my work...stoked
    08-15-11 12:39 PM
    Mine shipped wooooo shipping shipppppper!
    Before this was the worst thread ever and now since you received a shipping notice everything is cool. So was it needed to make the first post?
    08-15-11 12:40 PM
    Ordered online this morning and just received tracking #. Coming from Memphis to Chicagoland area but saw that storms in Memphis region MAY delay shipping - hope Mother Nature has not thrown me a curve ball, but at least Big Red did their part...

Should be delivered to the office tomorrow - weather permitting...
    08-15-11 12:41 PM
    I am sad. No email for me and I ordered it too. I want my email!!!!!

This is pathetic. Why does technology make me such a child?
    08-15-11 12:41 PM
    Received my tracking info about 15 minutes ago! delivery before 12:00 noon tomorrow!
    08-15-11 12:43 PM
    ordered last night at 12:30am. got my tracking no. just now and it shows that FedEx has already picked it up!
    08-15-11 12:43 PM
    Just got my tracking number!!!!! *bbm dancing face*
    08-15-11 12:45 PM
    Just got my confirmation, tomorrow by 3. Lucky my wife will be home to sign for it! Should be fun to dig in to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 12:46 PM
    i got my shipping email
    08-15-11 12:48 PM
    Just got my tracking email. Tomorrow by 3 PM! Ordered at 6 AM this morning.
    08-15-11 12:49 PM
    Ok so who is playing hooky tomorrow or leaving work early? Mine says shipped too! I'm leaving work around 1pm tomorrow!
    PK I am off today and ordered mine just after midnight last night. Want to guess what i just used the DM switch devices for not 20 mins ago? lol

YUP just got mine and did the device switch, everything went smooth and only reinstalled apps compatible with OS 7 and one PIN switch for BerryWeather. All the contacts went it correct and now am just tweaking a few settings, reformating a new 16gb SD card and by that time it will be dead so thatwill be a good time to charge it for the first tmie.

PK you are going to love it once you get it trust me.
    08-15-11 12:50 PM
    I will you know what in my pants if it's waiting at my door tonight, OR if I can make the trek to Fed Ex to get it!!!!!! Guess we'll find out in a few hours!
    08-15-11 12:54 PM
    Well I should not have been such a baby. Mine shipped today and will be delivered tomorrow per the tracking number I just received. Yes!!!
    08-15-11 12:56 PM
    DAMN you got lucky! Still waiting on tracking number here, BUT the site says it has shipped.

EDIT: I spoke too soon, I JUST got the email, HOLY SMOKES I MIGHT GET THIS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! It SAYS it's in West Chester, and scheduled for tomorrow, BUT Jag got hers, so I'm crossing my fingers. And West Chester IS close!
    Jag got "HIS" LOL

Just wanted to set it straight!!!
    08-15-11 12:56 PM
    Just received my tracking info. It was picked up in Memphis and will arrive by 3pm tomorrow.
    08-15-11 12:57 PM
    I ordered mine over the phone with a sales rep at 11AM EST and was told nothing about them being out of stock. I received free overnight shipping but have no shipping info yet. I hope I receive it tomorrow or I will be so p1ssed!
    08-15-11 12:59 PM
    FYI guys, yes the Fedex shipping is based on "Standard Overnight" which means by 3pm....it's just that many people posted about delivery by 10:30am which is not true, unless it was somehow manually done thru a CS override for xtra charge, which would be "Priority Overnight"

Just clearing......
    08-15-11 01:01 PM
    I will you know what in my pants if it's waiting at my door tonight, OR if I can make the trek to Fed Ex to get it!!!!!! Guess we'll find out in a few hours!
    PK if you are close to a Fed Ex depot where you work you can call and ask them to hold it at the depot and notify you once they have it, they place a special handling sticker on it and you can just go grab it. If I was not of work today I would not have left it at my front door you know and I live in a gated community otherwise I would have had iut shipped to work tomorrow and saved on the overnight but all is good.
    08-15-11 01:02 PM
    Got my tracking number Already picked up from Memphis TN. Woohoo!
    08-15-11 01:06 PM
    FYI guys, yes the Fedex shipping is based on "Standard Overnight" which means by 3pm....it's just that many people posted about delivery by 10:30am which is not true, unless it was somehow manually done thru a CS override for xtra charge, which would be "Priority Overnight"

Just clearing......
    08-15-11 01:07 PM

Just clearing......
    I chose the $15 Priority Overnight option for delivery by 10:30.
    08-15-11 01:09 PM
    Jag got "HIS" LOL

Just wanted to set it straight!!!
    Ooops Sorry, HIS, make that!
    08-15-11 01:15 PM
    I chose the $15 Priority Overnight option for delivery by 10:30.
    I chose priority overnight also. But mine was $20.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 01:19 PM
135 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD