Hey folks,

I ordered my Bold 9930 from VZW last night around 11:50pm and chose Overnight shipping. So I thought it would be neat to post when you get your shipping notification.

So far all I have received is the "Sales Confirmation" email (received it instantly after order completion)

Can't wait to get my hands on this!
    Last edited by Alienware_51; 08-15-11 at 09:16 AM.
    08-15-11 06:52 AM
    Just checked my order status and it says my order has shipped! Will be here by tomorrow morning.
    08-15-11 07:41 AM
    Mine too!

Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at Global Homepage

I CAN'T WAIT!
    08-15-11 08:35 AM
    Did you get a tracking number yet?
    08-15-11 08:47 AM
    Orders been marked as shipped, no tracking number yet, i'm sure if you get a hold of CS they can get your #. I may try soon.
    08-15-11 08:55 AM
    Order mine this morning. Just got an email that says it is currently out of stock. Will ship promptly when back in stock. Booo. Guess they are sold out already

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 08:56 AM
    Worst thread ever... This forum is about HAVING the phone or talking about it!
    08-15-11 08:58 AM
    Worst thread ever... This forum is about HAVING the phone or talking about it!
    Really? Have you not seen the thread that says the battery drains when you use the phone?
    brava27, atrpm and Alia like this.
    08-15-11 09:01 AM
    Did you get a tracking number yet?
    Not yet, still waiting.
    08-15-11 09:03 AM
    ordered mine around 7am today. order status says shipped, but no tracking number
    08-15-11 09:21 AM
    Mine says shipped but also does not have a tracking number provided yet.
    08-15-11 09:30 AM
    08-15-11 09:38 AM
    Same as everyone else, order has shipped but no tracking number. Placed my around a little before 12:15AM this morning.
    08-15-11 09:39 AM
    Ordered mine a little after 12 eastern this morning. Status says shipped, but no tracking number yet.
    08-15-11 09:43 AM
    i hope this is part of their "glitch". did you order online or by phone?

Order mine this morning. Just got an email that says it is currently out of stock. Will ship promptly when back in stock. Booo. Guess they are sold out already

08-15-11 09:46 AM
    Mine shipped wooooo shipping shipppppper!
    08-15-11 10:07 AM
    Am I missing something?? Verizon said PREorders will start on the 15th with the release date being the 25th?!?!?!
    08-15-11 10:33 AM
    Could they use anny more conflicting info on this site?
    " Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email."

" Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at FedEx.com"

Anyways got the order in at about 11:20 central time last night with overnight so should have the joy of a new BlackBerry tomorrow afternoon.

08-15-11 10:35 AM
    Am I missing something?? Verizon said PREorders will start on the 15th with the release date being the 25th?!?!?!
    Verizon said available for purchase online right now. Nothing about preorder at all.

08-15-11 10:37 AM
    Ordered mine at 11pm central time last night. My order is shipped with no tracking number also. (Overnight shipping of course)
    08-15-11 11:08 AM
    It was actually order over the phone and internet starting on the 15th. The phone isn't expected in stores till the 25th.
    08-15-11 11:09 AM
    I am a little concerned about mine and wondering if you guys have the same or similar concerns. I did get my confirmation email albeit without a tracking number. When I look up the status it also says shipped however I just got off the phone with customer service and they say there is no tracking number available just yet and it is still waiting to be shipped. Now I paid extra for next day delivery, if it does not come by next day I will be more pissed about it being late than having paid for the speedy delivery.

Anyone else check with Verizon to see if there was a tracking number assigned to their order yet?
    08-15-11 11:12 AM
    i hope this is part of their "glitch". did you order online or by phone?
    I ordered online.

08-15-11 11:16 AM
    I am a little concerned about mine and wondering if you guys have the same or similar concerns. I did get my confirmation email albeit without a tracking number. When I look up the status it also says shipped however I just got off the phone with customer service and they say there is no tracking number available just yet and it is still waiting to be shipped. Now I paid extra for next day delivery, if it does not come by next day I will be more pissed about it being late than having paid for the speedy delivery.

Anyone else check with Verizon to see if there was a tracking number assigned to their order yet?
    Nobody has a tracking number yet. I wouldn't worry. I have got things overnighted from Verizon in the past and have not got a tracking number several times, but it is always delivered on time.
    08-15-11 11:19 AM

The distribution center(s) that are processing the orders probably have printed our shipping labels and the boxes are waiting to be picked up by FedEx. Large shipments like this usually get picked up between 3-5pm. If you paid for Overnight shipping and ordered late last night, you will get your 9930 tomorrow. I'm willing to bet most of us will receive our tracking information within 4 hours.
    ericlc2 likes this.
    08-15-11 11:21 AM
135 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD