I'm trying to setup my charging pod in the Smart Accessories but I don't have the option to setup a new profile.
    09-21-11 01:52 PM
    You are not making sense what are you trying to do? There is no setup needed for a charging dock,
    09-21-11 06:57 PM
    Plug the pod in. Slap the bold in. Don't believe the pod is considered a "Smart" Dock. Someone else may help clarify. Like ESN stated, what exactly are you trying to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-11 07:51 PM
    Plug the pod in. Slap the bold in. Don't believe the pod is considered a "Smart" Dock. Someone else may help clarify. Like ESN stated, what exactly are you trying to do?

Yes it is not a smart dock just a charging dock that's all! But it does a **** of a job charging the phone.
    09-21-11 07:59 PM
    What are Smart Accessories? Can you post a link to a site or something? Why are they so special compared to regular accessories?
    09-21-11 08:08 PM
    What are Smart Accessories? Can you post a link to a site or something? Why are they so special compared to regular accessories?
    There are no smart accessories.
    09-21-11 08:13 PM
    Actually isn't there a charging dock you can plug into your usb and do backups and tether through?.

09-22-11 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD