I have an unlocked Bold 9900. When I try to set up an email account it requires me "to activate your enterprise account" which of course I don't have. As I don't have a carrier, what should I do?
    10-20-11 01:02 PM
    I have an official bold9900 in my country,I have the same issue with you today when i install new os, last week i just install a new os 2-3 times and didnt notice this issue,so i try go to option and sign in with bb id and save it,then go to email setting again and regular email setting show up ,hope this help I think it could be an issue with bis or something
    10-20-11 01:16 PM
    I have an unlocked Bold 9900. When I try to set up an email account it requires me "to activate your enterprise account" which of course I don't have. As I don't have a carrier, what should I do?
    How do you intend on using the phone without a carrier?
    10-20-11 02:07 PM
    Correction: I have a Pay As You Go carrier/SIM card (Orange), but not a regular monthly tariff/contract. I wonder if this might be part of the problem?

I'vs subsequently been to the https://bis.eu.blackberry.com/html?brand=orangeuk attempted to register the device with PIN and IMEI only to be told it "is not registered...click Options....Host Routing Table ... click Register Now." I've tried this but my BB says there are "no entries" at the Host Routing Table.

?
    10-20-11 03:59 PM
    Do you have a BlackBerry Data Package on your account?
    10-20-11 06:40 PM
    yea you need to have an active Blackberry Data plan on the account. and the HRT should be populated with entries once the phone is registered on the network.
    10-20-11 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD