Check out these logs since I installed Brain Cube Reloaded...
    Monday night I put in a freshly charged battery. (I charge my batteries externally...not in the phone overnight) The phone self destructed, evidently, while I slept, and I woke up to a dead phone Tuesday morning. So I put in my other battery and started the workday. It was a very busy day with about 20 calls and as many emails and texts. But 20% by 5:30? Think the game could be the cause?
    02-21-12 07:25 PM
    I Highly doubt it was the game. It may have made the Phone a little slower, but it wouldn't effect battery unless it was running.
    02-21-12 07:27 PM
    What kind of reception are you getting?

9:56 and 1:51 seem odd.
    02-21-12 07:29 PM
    I Highly doubt it was the game. It may have made the Phone a little slower, but it wouldn't effect battery unless it was running.
    The game definitely was not running...I don't know what happened Tuesday night....but I was extra careful to shut it down especially with the advertisements on that game. My phone hasn't been running slow either...it's very responsive for everything, and really clean. No apps installed except for Meterberry, the 2-in-1 flashlight and Mobi-book reader. I mostly use it for work, texts and phone that's about it.
    02-21-12 07:34 PM
    What kind of reception are you getting?

9:56 and 1:51 seem odd.
    In my house I get perfect 5 bars...I'm running on the 4G network.
    02-21-12 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD