hey CB,

just a quick question. Finally bought the 9930 three days ago. Love it. One problem I have is that I set up my gmail email and the "messages" section shows my emails, phone calls, app world updates, and kakao messages. I am trying to make it to only show the emails from my gmail. Is there a way to do this?

I am sorry in advance if this has been posted. I tried google-ing for it, searching through CB, and going through options and couldn't find my answer. Thanks.
    12-20-11 12:50 AM
    go to options in the messages section.and select what you want in inbox.
    12-20-11 01:21 AM
    go to options in the messages section.and select what you want in inbox.
    thanks for the reply. my current setting in "inbox management" only has my gmail checked but it still shows everything else.
    12-20-11 01:24 AM
    phone calls i believe don't stay in the messages folder that long.as for app world,you subscribed for updates from it.so i don't see how you can remove it from messages.whenever you download new software,email address is asked for.so rim pushes new updates to your email address.
    12-20-11 01:40 AM
    phone calls i believe don't stay in the messages folder that long.as for app world,you subscribed for updates from it.so i don't see how you can remove it from messages.whenever you download new software,email address is asked for.so rim pushes new updates to your email address.
    ah. so since the updates were subscribed, it'll always stay there. maybe there is a way to get around it and i'm not seeing it for the other apps. Not really a fan of seeing all these messages, just want to see my email in one place. maybe i'm missing something. hmmmm
    12-20-11 12:24 PM
    If you only want g-mail messages why not hide the 'messages' icon and move the g-mail icon(s) to the top row?
    12-20-11 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD