like older models where u can separate message icons to have email icon for each different account, in this new model menu is different to separate, any idea where i can creat an icon for each email account in 9900?

thanks
    10-21-11 09:59 AM
    like older models where u can separate message icons to have email icon for each different account, in this new model menu is different to separate, any idea where i can creat an icon for each email account in 9900?

thanks
    When you add an email account, the icon is automatically created. In your case, it is probably just hidden. Try this:

1. expand your All panel
    2. Menu>Show All Icons (you should see your email account icons, but they are probably greyed out)
    3. Highlight one of your accounts and hit Menu>Unhide Icon
    4. Repeat step 3 for all desired accounts
    5. Once done, hit Menu>Show all icons (this will hide the rest of the undesired icons again)

I hope this helps
    10-21-11 10:06 AM
    when new email acc its created it doeans t apper the new icon al lmails goes to to messages not to mail icon they done appera in gray i chose show allicons and nothing
    10-26-11 09:20 AM
    Open your main message folder, press menu/options. All your mail settings are in there. Hope that is what you were looking for!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD