after a couple months of reading all the problems users were having with their 9900 i was thinking to myself how lucky my first and only blackberry has no issues at all. i was happy with it in every way except for the battery life which i gladly accepted....

....until yesterday....the phone just flat out bricked itself...i was in the middle of a reboot after uninstalling one of the default apps (yahoo messenger that came with the phone) when it just went into a reboot loop. it would show the loading screen and when it got to the end of its loading it would shut down and repeat the same process over and over...nothing i could do even after multiple battery pulls.

so off to RIM it goes to get repaired....hopefully when i get it back it will have a better/updated official OS to avoid this issue in the future...

oh well...i don't know why i posted this but i thought it was quite interesting since this is the first time i had to "send back" any of my cell phones over the past 10 or so years....
    11-23-11 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD