So I was in the gym working out, with my Bold sitting on a separate chair and I was working out on the bench, a BBM came through and so reached over to reply. After I replied the BBM, I placed it back on the chair. 10 mins later, I got a call and tried to pick it up, it wouldn't work, the answer call button didn't work, neither did the hang up button work. So I pulled out the battery and then placed it back in. Same thing, the buttons didn't work at all, all of them. The volume button, on and off screen button, convenience key and etc. So painfully I had to leave the gym, get home and call the person who was calling me on my phone. Ridiculous. Took out the battery again, and again, the buttons still didn't work.
    As the buttons didn't work, The screen went off and then so I decided to plug it in to the wall charger and rebooted it again. When it rebooted, the buttons didn't work at first, I pressed extremely hard on the blackberry key and it finally worked. I don't know why it behaved like that and it just annoyed me to fact like I feel like throwing it against the wall.
    02-07-13 04:37 AM
    You could try using BlackBerry desktop software to backup, wipe, and reinstall...

#BB10Believe
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    02-07-13 05:19 AM
    Also the app loader and if u really wanna clean it up you can use BBSAK or BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife. It will run like a hot knife thru butter
    02-07-13 06:34 PM
    was it humid in the gym? sounds gross but the college gym i used to go to was always really warm and damp in the air, did you have sweaty hands?
    02-08-13 12:07 AM
    I reckon reloading the OS would fix the problem, I dont think that your buttons are dead because it worked afterwards, but a fresh OS might work to fix the issue, its worth trying
    02-08-13 01:40 AM