I need some help, i got my new BB 9900

I Create a multiple groups to organize my contacts, now the problem is that i manage sport events so i need to include over 300 contacts into a group, the Problem is that i don't have the time to Individually add them 1 by 1, there is a way to Select many contacts into 1 group ?

thanks
    11-19-11 09:54 AM
    You may have to get a 3rd party app. The problem is each contacts file can hold a lot of different options of communication. Its fairly broad so you can choose which method to use for the group, text/email. Do you email 300? If so it sounds like you will have to bite the bullet and do it at least once the hard way and keep adding contacts to the To:field. After you do this once you can save the empty email to your saved folder and use it over and over again. Let us know what you find.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-11 11:39 AM
    Note that you will not be able to send an SMS to 300 contacts at the same time on a BlackBerry.
    11-19-11 11:56 AM
    Two ways.

1). Use Outlook and set the View to be a list view and just work down the list.

2). Do a Backup to your PC and save the Contacts to a CSV file. Open this in Excel and again work down the list. Restore this CSV file back inti the phone.

You cannot do this on the phone. It is strictly one contact at a time.
    11-19-11 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD