If you were to get a charging dock/pod, which of the TWO below would you buy ?

03-05-12 01:03 PM
    The top one looks like the OEM charger and works good. I have three and they all work perfectly.
    03-05-12 01:48 PM
    I just purchased the bottom one for $11 bucks from Amazon and it fits better than the original.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-05-12 02:03 PM
    I use the Seidio one, works awesome, and also works when I have my case on
    03-05-12 02:05 PM
    I tried the top charger and sent it back. When the 9900 were having a problem bricking, I had wondered if it didn't have something to do with the chargers. So, I just avoided them. All I do is plug it in every night.
    03-05-12 02:15 PM
    I have the top one and no bricking while on the pod.
    03-05-12 02:21 PM
    I have a dock that uses the usb port, its easier than having too align them little circles up every night
    03-05-12 06:38 PM
    The top one looks like the OEM charger and works good. I have three and they all work perfectly.
    I have both and the bottom one works much better. The top one is too shallow, the bottom one holds your phone more securely.
    03-05-12 06:54 PM
    I have the oem one and I really don't like the lack of defined placement. It feels really iffy when set down and the springs under the contacts are so stiff it almost squirts it back out. Went back to plugging in at night!
    03-05-12 07:52 PM
    I bought the bottom one for 7 bucks from eBay and it works great. I had heard that the OEM one was too shallow and the phone was unstable and hard to find the right spot to charge. The cheap one I bought is easy to set the phone in and it seems pretty solid as I use my BB as my alarm clock and can push the snooze button on the screen without pushing the phone around.
    03-05-12 09:02 PM
    I have them both. The top one - genuine BB - purely sucks. My phone will NOT stay in it. The second one works perfectly.
    03-06-12 07:18 AM
    I never understood how anyone could thing the POD has anything to do with bricking. It would not tend to brick your device anymore than just using the plug. The circuit does the same thing in the end, just different paths.
    03-06-12 07:54 AM
    WoW !! Now that's what I call realtime product feedback ... And thank you all for saving me time & money

I'm gonna get moving on the non-OEM "bottom one" straight-away ...
    03-06-12 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD