Do you have any battery that will fit the standard 9900 battery door but is better than the OEM? (At least 30% better?)
    07-20-12 12:28 PM
    Do you have any battery that will fit the standard 9900 battery door but is better than the OEM? (At least 30% better?)

No they do not. If your concerned but don't want the extra bulk maybe you should look into an extra battery carrying solution.

I like the bump personally. Its looks big but its a lot easier to hold the phone on your shoulder and also type 1 handed on.
    07-20-12 10:34 PM
    Mugen have just released a 1500mah JM1 battery!

[HLI-9900SL] Buy Mugen Power 1500mAh Extended Battery for BlackBerry Bold 9900 / 9930

Seidio are being left behind now. 1400mah X Momax, 1450mah CameronSino a now Mugen 1500mah

Unless you want to carry a brick battery to work or carry two Original JM1

07-22-12 03:06 PM

[HLI-9900SL] Buy Mugen Power 1500mAh Extended Battery for BlackBerry Bold 9900 / 9930

Seidio are being left behind now. 1400mah X Momax, 1450mah CameronSino a now Mugen 1500mah

I wouldn't call any large battery a brick. People have preferences, sometimes the phone is just too thin to properly and comfortably handle, right or left single-handed. I have that issue, so I prefer it a bit thick. Oh well, carry on...
    07-22-12 03:12 PM

$46 for "up to" 22% more power doesn't seen like a great deal.
    07-23-12 10:46 AM
    Hi there.

The cost of Two Mugen 1500mah batteries are nearly the same as one Seidio 3000mah battery?

How good is a great deal, this is only measured by quality, user experience and reliability. Mugen, Seidio and Momax are all well known branded suppliers, which offer 1 year guarantee and piece of mind.

This is a greater deal than paying $15 for a unknown Ebay extended battery or gold 2430 battery that comes from someone, somewhere in the Far East with no ISO 9001/9002 testing or reliably or 12 Month guarantee!

Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fabio1; 07-23-12 at 11:50 PM.
    07-23-12 11:44 PM
    To all,
    This battery IS BIGGER... Duh. But why have 2 batteries that have to be swapped out when you only need one. I am getting 3 days of use (moderate use) out of this battery. It is excellent. Yes you lose NFC but not a big deal unless you use it...

Now Seidio has the combo surface case. I use the naked surface holster but it does leave the phone exposed to dings, etc... I have the combo case on order and should arrive by the end of the week.

I have also been able to use the BB charging cradle with this battery and the phone actually stays in the cradle more securely due to the size and extra weight. I only hope that the surface case will allow me to place the phone in the cradle without having to take the case off.

The phone is much easier to hold due to the size and the bump is good for the fingers to grab hold of.

In general, phone manufacturers keep slimming the phones down because it is "sexier" but the reality is that we need phones that work that last a couple of days in real world usage. I find it hilarious when I see my friends with their iPhones and 'Droids all tethered to their charging cables at 2pm because of no juice. I had a Doctor colleague of mine come to a meeting at 6pm asking if anyone had a charger for his iPhone because it was just about dead! Imagine being on call for a patient who's sick and you phone dies and you can't swap out the battery and you have no charger?! BB is guilty of this with the 9900/30 but thank god you can swap out the battery...

The most important aspect of any portable device is the BATTERY, if there is no juice then you have a portable BRICK!
    07-24-12 12:16 AM
    I am having problem in this battery calibration. i charged first time 9 hours, now once i restart the mobile, the battery jumps from 60% to 79% and start to go down again relatively quickly till it settle at 58 or 59 and could stay here for 2 hours.

any solution?
    I had a problem also with the battery at first, I charged it 8 hours then let drain all the way down until the phone turned off then recharged fully 3 times. The battery would be 100% then 90% after 10 minutes. Then in an hour 50-60%. Called Seidio, got a RMA and a new battery and now no problem. I get 3 days of battery usage. The thing I did differently was to not let the phone go completely drained and turn off. I charged it when it dropped to the red ~10%. The let it charge for 3 hours longer than indicated, now no problems. I am on Verzion 9930 7.1.0.163....

Make sure that when you call Seidio that you tell them that the battery is running down in just a few hours and that you turned off all apps, services that are running in the background. Also, run the device analyzer's battery draining app, that will give you some info on processes that might screw up the battery.

Hope this helps...
    07-24-12 12:27 AM
    Hi there,

Please be aware that if you purchase this item from Seidio for delivery to UK, that you will also receive FedEx invoice for HMRC, in this case �19.00 GBP.

Just ordered case to match, and will now have to pay the tax on this, no wonder the Chinese are crying all they way to the bank!

Last edited by fabio1; 07-25-12 at 02:13 PM.
    07-25-12 02:11 PM
    I have a problem with this battery, when I leave it on the charger overnight, in the morning I find the mobile is dead completely, I have to do a battery pull to let the mobile operates again and I find it fully charged.
    Any ideas?
    08-11-12 08:47 AM
    I have a problem with this battery, when I leave it on the charger overnight, in the morning I find the mobile is dead completely, I have to do a battery pull to let the mobile operates again and I find it fully charged.
    Any ideas?
    I replied to you on 7.24.12. Did you do what I recommended? If so then call seidio and send the battery back. It is defective. The new battery I received can go almost 3 fulls days in between charges.
    08-11-12 02:33 PM
    Maybe I should put my signature to recommend an external charger for the battery, relating to the two posts above mine. :P

Defective ones, return for an exchange. You've beat me to the punch on recommending it.
    08-11-12 02:59 PM
    Maybe I should put my signature to recommend an external charger for the battery, relating to the two posts above mine. :P

Defective ones, return for an exchange. You've beat me to the punch on recommending it.

Agreed. If I was having those problems 1st thing I would do is call seidio instead of trying to get an answer on a forum.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    08-12-12 11:32 PM
    Installed my Seidio 3000 three days ago and still running at 65% without recharging. Previously I had dropped my BB about five times while taking it out of the original holster as I have large hands and found it to slip right out of my grip. I'm also using the Seidio Surface Extended Battery Case and the Seidio Surface Extended Battery Holster and it is perfect.
    Being a heart patient I need my continuous GPS so a now have renewed confidence in my BB. I was getting ready to go to a dumb phone after being frustrated with the original battery but will now finish my contract and then in 14 months, I will be able to determine to go with BB10. Thanks Seidio and maybe you have done more than people think to create new faith in BB.
    seidioseidio likes this.
    08-18-12 11:04 AM
    I now have a spare extended battery, generic type but... It doesn't need to be decoded! I'll be getting a second one. The seller apparently sent it twice. Lol

*evil grin* ...so I went along and will appreciate the second one free.
    08-18-12 11:08 AM
    hw can i get it to nigeria...i really need dis

08-19-12 06:12 AM
    Hmmm... I just spent $25 on an extra blackberry battery that is combined with that dual corded charger from RIM as well. That's cheap, but the seido combo would cover all issue AND I could avoid bumbling with charger cords and an extra battery.

What's the best (lowest) total approx. cost for whole Seido setup?

Normally, I wouldn't fret terribly on the price, but given that we are maybe 5 months from 0S 10....
    08-19-12 06:59 AM
    hw can i get it to nigeria...i really need dis

If they don't ship to nigeria, you're out of luck.
    08-19-12 05:17 PM
218 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD