Hey all, just lately I have noticed that when I scroll down pages (Appworld, emails, doesn't seem to matter) the screen while scrolling down (using the trackpad) appears to shimmy or shake. Has anyone else noticed this? Any ideas as to what might fix it?
    Last edited by BGK; 09-01-11 at 02:27 AM. Reason: rephrasing
    09-01-11 02:26 AM
    my cursor darts all around when I am using the trackpad or just after I do, so not sure if that is the same issue you are having...
    09-01-11 08:25 AM
    The first 9930 that I received had the shaky screen. I needed a replacement because of other issues-this replacement doesn't have the shake at all. Maybe you should look into a replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 10:08 AM
    Thanks Smithrep - Nope I don't have a jumpy cursor problem but I think I'd be leaning towards taking it back before the 30 day exchange is up.

OHCop - yeah you're probably right about returning it for an exchange - I'll give them a call today.

Thanks to both of you for replying.
    09-01-11 12:58 PM
    Learn to scroll straight down and this shouldn't be a problem...

09-01-11 01:16 PM

With the touchscreen in play now, if you don't scroll directly straight down the screen will move left and right, not a shake though. I would like to see what this shake is, like a screen studder?
    09-01-11 01:21 PM

You're joking right? I'm using the trackpad !
    09-01-11 01:30 PM

You're joking right? I'm using the trackpad !
    09-01-11 01:31 PM
    With the touchscreen in play now, if you don't scroll directly straight down the screen will move left and right, not a shake though. I would like to see what this shake is, like a screen studder?
    Using the trackpad .... I get a stutter (studder) its like a super fast blink almost and when using the touch screen (no problem scrolling down by the way) it does the same thing. Having made this claim now, its not on everything that it happens to. Appworld has major stuttering and in emails its sporadic. I've checked thru my other stuff and it seems fine.
    I am going to uninstall Appworld reboot then install it again and see if it helps.
    09-01-11 01:48 PM
    I wish you luck in figuring it out, I am guessing because its a software issue, and not a hardware one.
    09-01-11 03:43 PM
    i notice the same while testing opera mini downloaded on the 9930
    09-01-11 04:38 PM
    I wish you luck in figuring it out, I am guessing because its a software issue, and not a hardware one.
    Further to this, I did uninstall Appworld and then reload and reboot ... still the same screen stutter (like a fast flutter and only when scrolling up or down) it isn't happening on everything just a few emails - again not all, so that's weird too.

Hopefully an official update will roll around soon.

Thanks for your thoughts
    09-02-11 02:37 PM
    After reading all these issues I've decided to stay with my 9650 and wait for QNX?????

09-02-11 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD