Hi,

I was wondering how many of you are going to use screen protectors on your phones.
    I bought a pack of 3 screen protectors from verizon however all 3 of them got destroyed (not putting it on right, dust under the screen protector even after using the polishing cloth)

Is anyone else not planning on using a screen protector?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 03:46 PM
    Has anyone found the privacy screen protector? Jw BC its still on topic.

08-22-11 12:53 PM
    I found privacy screen protectors on Amazon... but hmm they're not there anymore... Let's see what comes in the mail... should be this week.

Here's a screen shot of my orders section on Amazon

08-22-11 01:15 PM
    yeah i am they gave me the turlife i think it is and its perfect
    08-22-11 01:19 PM
    My biggest gripe with screen protectors is the image-quality loss on the screen with them.. I've found pretty much all of them has distorted the screen in some way.. be it more fuzzy, rainbow colors or interlaced like lines being visable etc.. Plus the steel bezel is raised above the screen so I don't really see a need for a screen protector... The battery cover on the other hand...

08-22-11 02:31 PM
    Never used one and never will. I don't even use a case. All I want in a clip-in holster and I'll be happy.
    08-22-11 02:34 PM
    I still can't find them lol I saw em the other day now they seem to have vanished... Lots of clear but 0 privacy protectors. Ugh!

08-22-11 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD