Hello guys, I have looked through the threads for answers but cannot seem to figure this out.

I have just received my blackberry bold 9900 from at&t and everything looks like to be working ok except there are numbers that are lightly showing on the screen in the background... Looks like some kind of timing or just a plain 19:88 or something like that its hard to make out but its very distracting and I am not sure if this is a problem I can simply fix my self, or I have just simply bought a defective phone with a bad display. Thank you so much for your time, help would be appreciated.

I have attached a picture of what I see, i know the numbers should not be there because I have used blackberry for quite some time now and never have experienced this problem, I have factory rested the phone, restarted, turned off and on and still get the same thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Screen Problem displaying Strange Numbers-20130508_114209.jpg  
    05-08-13 02:13 PM
    Hello guys, I have looked through the threads for answers but cannot seem to figure this out.

I have just received my blackberry bold 9900 from at&t and everything looks like to be working ok except there are numbers that are lightly showing on the screen in the background... Looks like some kind of timing or just a plain 19:88 or something like that its hard to make out but its very distracting and I am not sure if this is a problem I can simply fix my self, or I have just simply bought a defective phone with a bad display. Thank you so much for your time, help would be appreciated.

I have attached a picture of what I see, i know the numbers should not be there because I have used blackberry for quite some time now and never have experienced this problem, I have factory rested the phone, restarted, turned off and on and still get the same thing.
    Have you tried to change the background image?
    Set the pic to something and see if the numbers are still there

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    05-08-13 02:22 PM
    Have you tried to change the background image?
    Set the pic to something and see if the numbers are still there

Hello, yes i have changed the wallpaper and it shows with all wallpapers but with shades of light gray or gray and dark colors it shows the most.
    05-08-13 02:34 PM
    Hello, yes i have changed the wallpaper and it shows with all wallpapers but with shades of light gray or gray and dark colors it shows the most.
    That's really weird, I think you may have just been unlucky and got a faulty phone.
    If you can I would swop it out for a new one, coz for phone definitely shouldn't do that.
    I have a 9900 that I loved before I got my Z10 and it worked great.

05-08-13 02:42 PM
    That's really weird, I think you may have just been unlucky and got a faulty phone.
    If you can I would swop it out for a new one, coz for phone definitely shouldn't do that.
    I have a 9900 that I loved before I got my Z10 and it worked great.

I know right? I have used this device before and found one on ebay but its used...So i dont think i can swap it, just going to return it to the buyer i guess. Thank you for your time!
    05-08-13 03:00 PM
    Sorry guys for barging in however how do I get my full ICONS list if I cant get the BLACKBERRY button to activate the view?

Kindest

Bob
    06-26-13 11:22 PM
    Looks like your clock got baked into your display. Faulty device Here's my 9900's clock.
    Screen Problem displaying Strange Numbers-img_00000143.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Screen Problem displaying Strange Numbers-img_00000142.jpg  
    06-27-13 08:32 PM