I have a 9650 and am liking the looks of the new Bold Touch. I really like the look of the bigger screen and keypad but how much bigger are they? I know it's 2.8 vs 2.4 but what are the actual dimensions of the screen? I can't seem to find those dimensions anywhere. It's hard to tell the difference with just a diagonal measurement. And also on the keypad, how much wider is it? Looks like an extra 9650 key wider if I had to eyeball it on the video.

Either way, can't wait. Came back to BB from Android. Just really miss the larger screen that my Android phone had and if the screen on the new bold is as much bigger as it looks like it is, that will make a big difference I think. Even if it is just 1/4 inch or so wider.

Thanks!
    05-03-11 11:45 PM
    It feels, looks, and is larger but it isn't mind boggling. It will give you a nicer view of web pages etc. I had the 9000 and loved the size of the screen and keyboard. It was a noticeable step down in size to go to the 9700 or 9650. You will like it.
    GPuba and hilgerone#CB like this.
    05-12-11 12:18 PM
    It feels, looks, and is larger but it isn't mind boggling. It will give you a nicer view of web pages etc. I had the 9000 and loved the size of the screen and keyboard. It was a noticeable step down in size to go to the 9700 or 9650. You will like it.
    That is really good to know!!!
    05-13-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD