Hi there.

After updating to the leaked OS 7.1, I have noticed a few minor changes. The first and second images I have uploaded shows that the title bar is cut off in these and other menus and I cannot do anything to bring them back down. Is this just an OS issue? The third picture shows that the clock in the top-left corner isn't displaying properly. Again, I cannot do anything to alter this.

Also, the 9900's screen is curved on each of the corners. Is there any way to make the device display ALL pixels instead of leaving out a few in the corner?

Thanks for any insight.
    Last edited by Joel_Zimmerman; 12-01-11 at 11:53 AM.
    12-01-11 11:44 AM
    Its a beta version of 7.1 so of course its going to have a few little bugs here or there and added to that, there are more recent versions of 7.1 out but not available to the public as its not official.

For the record i loaded up 7.1 but went back to 540 because i found it sluggish around the menu's and also having letters missing when clicking the BB button.

I'll wait for the official version or a more recent leak of 7.1.
    12-01-11 01:13 PM
    I suggest you back-up your phone right away and be prepared to get a replacement! My 9930 showed the exact same symptoms before bricking!
    12-01-11 01:50 PM
    I'll keep that in mind. I back my phone up almost every day. The problem in the third picture can be cured by activating the wireless hotspot. After it's turned on, the clock will display the full time. Hopefully the official 7.1 will be released soon!
    12-07-11 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD