Hi gus, can you guys do me a bit of favor? I don't know anyone in my school that has bold 9900 so I can't see if I have this problem
    1) Does the screen placed below/above the bazel or at the same height? mine is below the bazel
    2) Does the screen supposed to be completely flat or not? The top part of my screen(located in the area of the logo, earpiece and led indicator) , from left to the right, it makes this kinda curve not flat surface. What i meant by this is that the left and right side of the top part of the phone placed slightly lower than the one in the middle(where the earpiece located).

So yeah. If the top part of the phone supposed to be flat, then that could be the reason why the top part of my phone makes this clicking noise
    10-06-11 07:32 PM
    My screen is even with the bezel across the top.
    You're screen may be warped. Or, more likely your bezel is not straight.
    10-06-11 08:12 PM
    so your screen in not slightly below the bezel?
    10-06-11 08:21 PM
    It's suppose to be flat, I'd take it back to the store and compare to another Bold or their display model.
    10-06-11 08:22 PM
    but the screen is located slightly below the bezel right, because i can see all my screens all below the bezel except that middle top part. Is there anyway where i can fix this. I believe this is the cause of my clicking issue. Approximately 2 weeks ago, I have found a 1 day fix (yeah only works for 1 day) by giving a slight pressure to the top screen, it can remove that sound, but only for 1 day. Do you know anyway where i can make it kinda flax without actually opening the phone?
    10-06-11 08:44 PM
    but the screen is located slightly below the bezel right, because i can see all my screens all below the bezel except that middle top part. Is there anyway where i can fix this. I believe this is the cause of my clicking issue. Approximately 2 weeks ago, I have found a 1 day fix (yeah only works for 1 day) by giving a slight pressure to the top screen, it can remove that sound, but only for 1 day. Do you know anyway where i can make it kinda flax without actually opening the phone?
    I have no idea what you're trying to describe, take a picture. If think there's something wrong with the phone, take it back to the store and ask for an exchange.
    10-06-11 08:51 PM
    thats fine, I might go to computer canada this weekend, and look at their displayed bold 9900
    10-06-11 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD