Someone posted an app that took screenshots and you could reassign the camera button to pull up a menu. Anyone know what it was ?***** Correction ***** It was an app for convenience key that brought up a menu and did a bunch of other stuff.
    Last edited by Leo J; 08-19-11 at 08:55 PM.
    08-19-11 08:48 PM
    Screen Grabber pro maybe? I just downloaded. Very good screen capture app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 09:09 PM
    You can also try Capture It.
    08-19-11 09:11 PM
    Quicklaunch.

Mr Bigs likes this.
    08-19-11 09:13 PM
    Quicklaunch.

+1 for QuickLaunch
    08-19-11 09:23 PM
    Quicklaunch.

Bingo !!!! Thanks....
    08-19-11 09:29 PM
    FileScout is the app I chose for screen capture. Thanks Guys !!!
    08-19-11 09:38 PM
    quicklaunch screen capture is awesome. can post pic to twitter, facebook, bbm, email and several other things right after taking the screen shot and if you know your photobucket upload email, which i do, you can email and upload the pick right to your photobucket account and post the pic in the forum in seconds
    08-19-11 09:45 PM
    quicklaunch screen capture is awesome. can post pic to twitter, facebook, bbm, email and several other things right after taking the screen shot and if you know your photobucket upload email, which i do, you can email and upload the pick right to your photobucket account and post the pic in the forum in seconds
    +1 and also captures same quality as original picture is..unlike Capture it that make crappy pics
    08-19-11 09:55 PM
    FileScout is no joke either !!!!
    08-19-11 11:35 PM
    Wow. In all these years I never had a screen capture app but always wanted to try one.

Just downloaded ScreenGrabber (the free one) and assigned a convenience key to it.

Works pretty good.

Thanks for the heads up.
    08-20-11 09:50 AM
    I just tried the ScreenGrabber app. Not impressed with all of the choices I am inundated with after the grab. I just want to grab the screen and make choices without the screens and prompts afterward. I'll stick with CaptureIt. I can grab a screen and deal with it later if I choose. Many times I want to capture a screen and continue with what I'm doing.

I'm done.
    Hi, I could not get OTA Captureit. It is a dead link. Can you help supply it?
    08-20-11 11:31 AM
    You can also try Capture It.
    +1

But seems like Quicklaunch is pretty cool, think I might give this one a try once I get my 9930.
    08-20-11 11:51 AM
    Hi, I could not get OTA Captureit. It is a dead link. Can you help supply it?
    http://www.bbquicktips.com/ota/CaptureIt.jad

08-20-11 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD