Hi

I can't get my screen to stop auto adjusting. I have it set to the lowest level, which is still plenty bright ebough for me. But the brightness keeps adjusting on its own. How do I disable it?

By the way...I'm just coming back to BB after two years with the Evo family

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-11 03:39 PM
    I've got the same problem. Not super annoying but it'd be nice to have it consistent as it'd save battery.
    11-19-11 04:23 PM
    Disable Auto Brightness?

11-19-11 04:34 PM
    Where is that option? Don't you think if I saw a disable backlight option, I wouldn't have posted this question? So nice to be back with the smart asses of crackberry

11-19-11 04:55 PM
    Where is that option? Don't you think if I saw a disable backlight option, I wouldn't have posted this question? So nice to be back with the smart asses of crackberry

Options/Display/Screen Display

The little magnifying glass on your home screen might help you with that too.

Your quite Welcome

Last edited by olblueyez; 11-19-11 at 05:33 PM.
    11-19-11 05:20 PM
    Ty. But I've checked that box and unchecked that box but it still acts on its own.

11-19-11 05:33 PM
    Ty. But I've checked that box and unchecked that box but it still acts on its own.

Turn it on and walk into the bathroom. With the lights on it will become brighter. With the lights off it will get dimmer. When the Auto setting is off it just stays were you put it.

You could always cover the light sensor with something dark and trick the phone into thinking you alwayzs have no light in the room. The sensor is next to the notification LED under the glass.

11-19-11 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD