Does anybody know how to save just a single sms or mms out of a thread? Every time I try, I try to highlight the single message I want and click save message, but then it saves the entire thread to the saved box.
    09-02-11 06:07 PM
    I dont think thats possible to save a single bubble of text in SMS/MMS, My recommendation is to highlight the text you want to save and click the BB button and click copy then open memo pad and save it to a new memo. Hope I helped and If I did dont forget to click the Thanks button!
    yankeed1 likes this.
    09-02-11 06:14 PM
    Thanks, unfortunately I was hoping to save single mms messages out of the thread where there isn't necessarily words, just .gifs, or pics, or vids.. Thanks anyway.
    09-02-11 06:17 PM
    Im pretty sure you can save things sent through MMS, say someone sends you a picture all you need to do is hold your finger over the picture for a second for the menu to pop up and it should say "Save File" or something similar as one of the options. Click save and it should prompt on where to save. Im not sure If im 100% correct on the procedure or anything as I dont have an MMS with a picture on my phone currently, But i have saved pictures sent through MMS. Once again if I helped dont be shy to click that Thanks button!
    09-02-11 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD