The Deal im waiting for is:

Business Solo 30 (24 month)
    900 anytime minutes
    Unlimited sms
    inclusive email and unlimited WiFi with this plan
    unlimited Orange 2 Orange
    unlimited Landline calling.

which comes out about �36+Vat.

works out about �10 more then what they want to charge you, but you seem to get a **** of a lot more stuff :-D
    The contract im getting is with o2 and tbh you couldnt pay me to change. Always great signal around here and never had any real problems! Factor in the fact i'll be getting around 200 cashback and its a good deal!
    Last edited by JonM1888; 08-15-11 at 09:00 AM.
    08-15-11 08:55 AM
    When you buy phones and it says auto cashback does that mean for the first month or for the whole 24 months that you have the contract for?
    It means you get the cashback as soon as the order is put through
    08-15-11 09:01 AM
    Any unbranded ones in this list??
    08-15-11 09:04 AM
    Just rang o2 to find out and the Fasttrack uppgrade for me will be �170.20

I asked about the BB 9900 and she told me they expected stock today but hadn't received it. I asked if she could give me any tariff information and she said she couldn't
    08-15-11 09:16 AM
    Any unbranded ones in this list??

All of them.
    08-15-11 09:19 AM
    Just ordered one, sim-free, from mobilephonesdirect.co.uk Used them before, no probs! As far as I can see they have stock and the price is �450 including VAT and �3.99 delivery! Not bad!
    Well, just did the same. Handtec showing a delay to 19th, so cancelled their order and ordered �50 cheaper with these guys and hopefully delivery tomorrow.

We'll see...
    08-15-11 09:32 AM
    Just found this - In-stock:

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 Black Sim Free Unlocked - UK MOBILE STORE

However, found this too: http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/w...ilestore.co.uk
    Last edited by crigga84; 08-15-11 at 09:46 AM.
    08-15-11 09:44 AM
    I have spoke to mobilephonesdirect.co.uk twice.

First time i phoned them and just asked when they expected to get it in stock. The guy on the phone said either today for delivery tomorrow or tomorrow for delivery Wednesday.

I then spoke about 2 hours later to a woman on their live chat service but this time mentioned specifically sim free and she said they expect it on 26th.

So either one of them could be wrong or is it a case of contracts today or tomorrow and sim free later in the month of the 26th.

Any other guys want to try on their site and see whats said?
    08-15-11 10:06 AM
    Also a lot of these small independent type sites say the item is in stock but very rarely is.

Oh and to whoever said about purelygadgets.co.uk. They're grey importers and it won't be in stock, they also lie and never give very good information regarding your order when asked.

You will get it but how long depends on how long it takes to ship into the country and you also only get their warranty not an official one from what i've read.
    08-15-11 10:09 AM
    Right spoke to them again. mobilephonedirect.co.uk only have stock for Vodafone contracts. Sim free is 26th August.
    08-15-11 10:24 AM
    I ordered today over the phone sim free and was told delivery wednesday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 10:29 AM
    Just spoke to them again, I'm not happy, 29th for sim free, yet how they didn't know this 2 hours ago is beyond me!

08-15-11 10:47 AM
    Now Gum Mobile changed the Website too, in stock 15th - 19th August. In the last Mail from Friday they wrote, there should be no further delays on this product and now that!
    08-15-11 10:47 AM
    Just spoke to them again, I'm not happy, 29th for sim free, yet how they didn't know this 2 hours ago is beyond me!

Yep, says 29th on their website now as well.
    Good price, but seems 1 week delay more than the rest..can't...wait...much...longer lol
    08-15-11 10:54 AM
    Email from Blackberrystuff.co.uk:

"we will physically have our allocation of the handsets on Friday..."

That's the short version.
    08-15-11 11:02 AM
    Just spoke to a mate who works for Vodafone, they only have it exclusively for 7 days so Friday seems to be the day of reckoning!
    crigga84 likes this.
    08-15-11 11:26 AM
    Just spoke to a mate who works for Vodafone, they only have it exclusively for 7 days so Friday seems to be the day of reckoning!
    Nice to know - thanks.
    08-15-11 11:38 AM
    Took a look at mobilephonesdirect reviews and they seem to be all over the place

Reviews for Mobile Phones Direct www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk
    08-15-11 11:43 AM
    Reviews are great for reassurance etc... but on the flip side. People tend to review when something goes wrong but not very often when all is well.

I've never reviewed once when all has gone expected. If i get shocking service then i'm all over the net lol.
    08-15-11 12:13 PM
    Oh and what annoys me with all this is that when a computer game, dvd, cd etc... get released you get a release day and it's out on that day.

It seems no bugger has any idea when the phone is coming out, seems pretty poor to me.

Carphone warehouse still stating 18th but again no idea if this is sim free or contract. I've phoned 2 carphone warehouse stores and both have said not in stock in store or warehouse.
    08-15-11 12:14 PM
    I phoned carphone today (one of many I spoke too haha) and he said they'd have it this week but they don't usually do sim free for about a month after, I've just bought one off ebay, locked to voda but I'm with them anyway, and it says he's actually got it so fingers crossed

08-15-11 12:26 PM
    I spoke to Carphone Warehouse just and asked if the release date of the 18th is the same for sim free. She said that it was for all of them and it should arrive any time from tomorrow until then as they have new stock every day.

I won't hold my breath though as she didn't seem to know that much.

Anyone else fancy a try and see if they get the same.

You would also think sim free would be the first to be on offer as it doesn't tie in with anyone so know conflict to carriers etc...
    08-15-11 12:36 PM
    My local O2 shop has confirmed the 18th to me, free from �32/month as a launch promotion and �450 to buy on Pay and Go. They had a dummy model but no live handset yet.
    08-15-11 12:58 PM
    Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for the blackberry to drop in price usually with the bold? I'm thinking if I go for the 24 month contract, I will have no money for much else... so may have to wait until it drop in price perhaps... um

Oh I don't know what to do . Being jobless and trying to look for a job for quite a while now is making me doubt weather or not I can afford this phone.
    08-15-11 01:01 PM
    My local O2 shop has confirmed the 18th to me, free from �32/month as a launch promotion and �450 to buy on Pay and Go. They had a dummy model but no live handset yet.
    Do you think the sim free version will be unlocked from O2?
    08-15-11 02:36 PM
526 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD