Clove and Superetrader changed to the 19th. Expansys delayed till 20th.

Amazon now states the 25th.

... so i bet, after the first Mail from Gum Mobile on friday, all People who preordered will get tomorrow a second Mail with a new Releasedate, because i dont think that Gum Mobile are get them in stock tomorrow, and real big traders like Expansys not.
    08-14-11 02:26 AM
    ... so i bet, after the first Mail from Gum Mobile on friday, all People who preordered will get tomorrow a second Mail with a new Releasedate, because i dont think that Gum Mobile are get them in stock tomorrow, and real big traders like Expansys not.
    Exactly what I think, because they stated: We're getting them in the week of 15th August
    08-14-11 07:01 AM
    Glad I ordered mine early from Handtec.
    08-14-11 08:28 AM
    Just ordered mine from blackberrystuff, unlocked sim-free for 496� (I prefer to keep the payg t-mobile number, it costs 20� for 6 months of BB service). Will keep posted if they deliver next week.
    08-14-11 02:24 PM
    Just ordered mine from blackberrystuff, unlocked sim-free for 496� (I prefer to keep the payg t-mobile number, it costs 20� for 6 months of BB service). Will keep posted if they deliver next week.

Have you used them before?
    08-14-11 03:11 PM
    Do we know if we will be able to buy from Phones4u or o2 in store tomorrow?

Gonna sell my iPhone 4 an upgrade my contract early
    08-14-11 04:04 PM
    Have you used them before?
    No - fingers crossed. If they don't deliver next week I'll try somewhere else.
    08-14-11 04:09 PM
    No - fingers crossed. If they don't deliver next week I'll try somewhere else.
    I would have gone with someone more well-known, Handtec or Play.

But good luck!
    08-14-11 05:23 PM
    Do we know if we will be able to buy from Phones4u or o2 in store tomorrow?

Gonna sell my iPhone 4 an upgrade my contract early
    phones4u isnt selling the 9900 till later on this week.

funny story tho: i walked into a store in leicester today, i asked "have you any blackberry 9900's in stock" - reply? "what are they??"
    08-14-11 06:00 PM
    My mate works with Phones4u and hes gonna get me a cashback deal so they will pay the remainder of my current contract off

He thinks the phone will be coming in on the Bonus tariff so I should get a free phone, 300 minutes, unlimited texts and 500mb data for 32 a month. 24 month contract
    08-14-11 06:04 PM
    phones4u isnt selling the 9900 till later on this week.

funny story tho: i walked into a store in leicester today, i asked "have you any blackberry 9900's in stock" - reply? "what are they??"

Phone shop people are annoying and unknowledgable about phones. I've given up on them.
    08-14-11 06:07 PM
    Glad I ordered mine early from Handtec.
    Me too. Do you think they'll start despatching today? It's the 15th here.
    08-14-11 06:33 PM
    Play.com changed their status to 15th of August to "Temporarily out of stock. This item will be dispatched as soon as it arrives."

Does that mean they've sold out of their allocated pre-order stock?
    08-14-11 08:09 PM
    Me too. Do you think they'll start despatching today? It's the 15th here.

Hope so and arrives Tuesday because I'm busy on Wednesday and won't have time to mess around.
    08-14-11 08:10 PM
    Play.com changed their status to 15th of August to "Temporarily out of stock. This item will be dispatched as soon as it arrives."

Could be. That would be the best option. Otherwise it could mean that aren't confident of the actual date anymore.
    08-14-11 08:47 PM
    Good luck on getting them shipped to all who are waiting.

Also heads up, next batch already inbound to Vodafone are branded on bezel, so if you don't get one from the first batch from Voda retail, the next batch will have the Vodafone logos.

You can sidestep that via connecting with P4U or CPW though if you can tolerate dealing with them.
    08-14-11 08:52 PM
    Good luck on getting them shipped to all who are waiting.

Also heads up, next batch already inbound to Vodafone are branded on bezel, so if you don't get one from the first batch from Voda retail, the next batch will have the Vodafone logos.

You can sidestep that via connecting with P4U or CPW though if you can tolerate dealing with them.
    DM, do you know if the batches to places like Handtec are still on track? They are saying despatching 15-16th.
    08-14-11 08:57 PM
    Unfortunately not bro, I can call someone at RIM and ask them tomorrow if you'd like, but you'll probably already know by then.

I do know that CPW and P4U stock is going to start creeping out around the 16th-17th to customers though.
    08-14-11 09:05 PM
    Let's hope we're included in all that lot. Thanks mate.

Cheers.
    08-14-11 09:46 PM

Ive pre ordered from play and im not a happy bunny i'll be phoning them as soon as im at work will let everyone know the outcome
    will1881 likes this.
    08-15-11 02:11 AM
    Ive pre ordered from play and im not a happy bunny i'll be phoning them as soon as im at work will let everyone know the outcome
    Please do, ASAP.
    08-15-11 02:14 AM
    My mate works with Phones4u and hes gonna get me a cashback deal so they will pay the remainder of my current contract off

He thinks the phone will be coming in on the Bonus tariff so I should get a free phone, 300 minutes, unlimited texts and 500mb data for 32 a month. 24 month contract
    that doesnt sound very competitive

The Deal im waiting for is:

Business Solo 30 (24 month)
    900 anytime minutes
    Unlimited sms
    inclusive email and unlimited WiFi with this plan
    unlimited Orange 2 Orange
    unlimited Landline calling.

which comes out about �36+Vat.

works out about �10 more then what they want to charge you, but you seem to get a **** of a lot more stuff :-D
    08-15-11 02:29 AM
    Play.com just revised their date

Due for release on 22 August 2011.
    08-15-11 03:17 AM
    I don't think play know what they're doin really, they've just told me on the phone they don't know when they're recievin stock, and so the wait goes on :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 03:28 AM
    From what I've noticed about Play and stock timings, is find a website with the latest estimated date and Play will be a couple of days after that.
    08-15-11 03:49 AM
526 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD