Just check Vodafone shops in Germany. May be they have it already. And tell me the result. If they have it I will jump to Germany.
    08-05-11 02:01 PM
    That's a sweet deal - how many minutes and how much data do you get for that?
    300 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB of mobile data.
    08-05-11 04:58 PM
    Hello,

thanks for the List of UK Retailers, does anyone have experiences with Gum Mobile?

I pre-ordered my Blackberry 9900 there (12th August in Stock sounds good ), 2 Days later i was shocked, because the full amount was booked on my Credit-Card. So i thought its like at Expansys, they only book in on your Credit Card, if the Device is shipped.

Now i searched, in the Web, and found some threads in some Forums, like this Topic. So now iam a litte bit nervous, i read that they dont send Tracking-Numbers to their Customers and other things, like in the linked Posting ... can someone confirm such things?
    Last edited by HeinzM; 08-06-11 at 02:45 AM.
    08-06-11 02:43 AM
    Hello,

thanks for the List of UK Retailers, does anyone have experiences with Gum Mobile?

I pre-ordered my Blackberry 9900 there (12th August in Stock sounds good ), 2 Days later i was shocked, because the full amount was booked on my Credit-Card. So i thought its like at Expansys, they only book in on your Credit Card, if the Device is shipped.
    There's a couple of places like that. Handtec is another one. I have no personal experience with either so won't publicly comment on them...
    08-06-11 04:33 AM
    Hello,

Now i searched, in the Web, and found some threads in some Forums, like this Topic. So now iam a litte bit nervous, i read that they dont send Tracking-Numbers to their Customers and other things, like in the linked Posting ... can someone confirm such things?
    I also preordered via Gummobile and shortly contacted them after that. The contact was very friendly and helpful! Let's just hope the devices will indeed be delivered on 12th August.
    08-06-11 04:58 AM
    just spoke to a pal who is a manager in a vodafone shop, it is being released in the shops friday 12th!! im picking mine up then :-) no more torch for me!!!!!
    08-06-11 06:08 AM
    just spoke to a pal who is a manager in a vodafone shop, it is being released in the shops friday 12th!! im picking mine up then :-) no more torch for me!!!!!
    Are you certain? I've seen the message to managers which says preorders on the 9th and stock available on the 22nd? (I hope you're right, obviously!)
    08-06-11 07:08 AM
    Has anyone purchased anything from Mobile Phones - Buy Mobile Phones with Free Gifts and Cashback ? Are they reliable? Found an awesome contract there, which is
    100 minutes, 500 texts, 500mb internet, for 24 months, pay �21.50 and �60 up front for the phone.
    08-06-11 07:48 AM
    He got the message today as he knows i want to change my phone, as im on my 4th torch and want a new phone asap. I just called vodafone to ask for a price to buy out of my contract due to the amount of phones ive had and they said they will change my torch for a 9900 for no extra charge!! nice
    08-06-11 07:53 AM
    I also preordered via Gummobile and shortly contacted them after that. The contact was very friendly and helpful! Let's just hope the devices will indeed be delivered on 12th August.
    I bought 3 devices from Gummobile in the past and everything was always perfect so you should just wait patiently.
    08-06-11 09:51 AM
    I have also pre-ordered from Gummobile they told me they hope to have them in stock on the 12th if not maximum the 15th, here's hoping..
    08-06-11 12:23 PM
    It seems they only ship to mostly EU countries.
    08-06-11 07:43 PM
    Three UK releasing 9900 on 18th August

Blackberry Bold 9900 Coming To Three In August
    The Bold 9900 will be hitting UK stores on August 18th and will be available on Pay As You Go or monthly contracts. You'll be able to get the Bold 9900 free on the "One Plan" for �40 a month which will get you 2,000 minutes, 5,000 texts and unlimited mobile data.

Those wanting to buy the smartphone on Pay As You Go from Three will have to pay �449. You can then take advantage of Three's "All in One" pre-paid tariffs , such as the �15 deal which gets you 300 minutes ,3,000 texts and unlimited data to be used over a 30 day period.
    I'd probably go for that One Plan deal for �40 per month if it wasn't a 24 month contract. That �15 PAYG deal is pretty tempting though, very similar to the current contract I'm on with Tesco Mobile for my iPhone 4 minus the unlimited data.
    08-06-11 10:37 PM
    Bump. Any further updates?
    08-10-11 09:12 PM
    Carphone Warehouse have none available, there's a back order
    08-10-11 09:41 PM
    Tonight i get a Mail from GumMobile, there is a new release day scheduled by RIM and now the release is the 15th August. On the day i preordered i knowed, that this Mail will come, because GumMobile was the only Onlineshop who says, that it will be in stock on the 12th August, in my Opinion only to get more orders.
    08-10-11 11:52 PM
    My guys at Handtec are still sticking with despatch on the 15th. Fingers crossed.
    08-10-11 11:54 PM
    Gum Mobile changed from 12th to 15th of August.
    08-11-11 05:02 AM
    Gum Mobile changed from 12th to 15th of August.
    No surprising really, although a lot of people are not too pleased with them for changing at the last minute..
    08-11-11 06:35 AM
    Seems to me that most shops will get it on Monday and will arrive at customer's houses on Tuesday.
    08-11-11 06:51 AM
    08-11-11 07:04 AM
    Carphone Warehouse have none available, there's a back order
    Does that mean that the stock they had for pre-orders is out of stock, or does it mean that the stock they had coming is named as a back order? Because when I spoke to a Carphone rep on the phone the other day, he assured me that "back order" just meant that their actual stock hasn't arrived yet, ie. the pre ordered stock. I hope that makes sense lol. I don't know if he was just talking a load of rubbish though either.
    08-11-11 07:07 AM
    I got the impression from Carphone Warehouse that the 'back-order' referred to stock that hasn't arrived yet i.e the pre-orders. Also was told that there is delays in deliveries due to the riots happening!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 07:38 AM
    I'm not sure then whether I should order from the carphone warehouse website that states my order will be a "back order" or if I should wait until stocks arrive at the high street stores... Hmmm..
    08-11-11 08:26 AM
    I've just ordered from Vodafone UK: �59 upfront cost, 1200 minutes per month, unlimited texts & 750 Megabytes of data (includes 2GB BT Openzone Wi-Fi access + BlackBerry Internet Service + free 25MB of data a day in selected European countries) �51 per month, 12 month contract. Phone arrives Tuesday.
    08-11-11 08:35 AM
526 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD