Black BlackBerry Bold 9900 launches in the UK on September 15, white version a month later Unwired View

During my morning peaking for news I stumbled across this

Though we all saw the screen caps for the White Bold touch on October 15th apparently the black one begins shipping a month earlier.

I am hoping for a Month earlier release date in North America, though still am not finding leaks
    07-05-11 08:38 AM
    Black BlackBerry Bold 9900 launches in the UK on September 15, white version a month later Unwired View

During my morning peaking for news I stumbled across this

Though we all saw the screen caps for the White Bold touch on October 15th apparently the black one begins shipping a month earlier.

I am hoping for a Month earlier release date in North America, though still am not finding leaks
    some are claiming august 19th for canada. phonegeek and CX have basically said it wont happen here in the US by then though. Its hard to say but Sept looks more of a bet than august.
    07-05-11 08:40 AM
    I feel awkward even bringing this up - and won't even mention a name - but you know what will probably be released at the same time?
    07-05-11 08:44 AM
    I feel awkward even bringing this up - and won't even mention a name - but you know what will probably be released at the same time?
    The iphone 4s or 5??...no big deal if it is launched at the same time as the 9900/9930...i have an iphone4 and as much as i like it, i still prefer my 9780 over it...so for me the new iphone isnt even on my radar much like the ipad2 as i waited for the playbook to be released, which i did buy in the end.

The problem is RIM have missed a trick here by announcing the 9900/9930 back in May at BB world...its been 2 mths now and still no release...people are hoping for an aug release, im hoping for an aug release but im more leaning towards sept time....personally i dont see the point in announcing a phone so early then taking nearly 3-4 mths to roll it out...its near on ridiculous to be quite honest.
    07-05-11 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD