N4BB has a screen shot claiming to be from a RIM manager that is stated to confirm a late September release for Eastern Europe countries like Russia, Greece, Turkey, etc.

BlackBerry Bold 9900 Releasing end of September in Russia, Israel, Turkey, Greece, and more N4BB – News for BlackBerry – leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews

Have you been wondering when the BlackBerry Bold 9900 might be hitting your country in Eastern Europe or countries nearby? Weve secured this screen capture from an e-mail of a RIM manager confirming the release date for the Bold 9900 would be at the end of September for Turkey, Greece, Israel, ME, and Russia. No word on price yet, but wed guess it to be around 399 box similar to Vodafones offering.

The BlackBerry PlayBook is also said to launch in these regions around the same time as the Bold 9900.
    The screen shot of the e-mail is in a language that I cannot read so if someone on CB can read and confirm and/or translate the e-mail for the rest of us here at CB it would be much appreciated.

Do you guys think this would mean an earlier launch for Western European countries as well as Canada and the US?
    07-05-11 01:31 PM
    Turkish roughly translated.

sImlar-I'm fine if you find; er you?

is aimed at boosting the market by the end of the 1 September

Official launch for September's Playbook, gold is not that our legal import etigimiz chiazlar devices.

Bing Translator
    07-05-11 03:13 PM
    I didn't have time yesterday, but this is what I got from Google translate:

Slmlar I'm fine thank-you?

The end of September 9900 aims to be in the market.
    Playbook official launch for the month of September, the GOLD in our legal instruments that the devices are not imported etigimiz

Yours,
    07-06-11 06:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD