I'm a Tmo user and have been thinking of switching to Sprint. After speaking with the rep about the Blackberry Style I asked about any future BBs coming in and he said they will have the Bold Touch and Curve Touch at the end of this year.

I know this is word of mouth and ivv seen nothing solid on this but I figured I'd relay the message to all those patiently waiting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 04:19 PM
    I'm a Tmo user and have been thinking of switching to Sprint. After speaking with the rep about the Blackberry Style I asked about any future BBs coming in and he said they will have the Bold Touch and Curve Touch at the end of this year.

I know this is word of mouth and ivv seen nothing solid on this but I figured I'd relay the message to all those patiently waiting

Very possible... The device is rumored to have both CDMA and GSM versions in the works.
    03-05-11 04:25 PM
    Very possible... The device is rumored to have both CDMA and GSM versions in the works.

The device is not rumored to have both GSM and CDMA versions...it's confirmed.
    03-05-11 04:40 PM
    "end of this year"

That's mighty depressing if true....
    03-05-11 05:13 PM
    "end of this year"

That's mighty depressing if true....
    I wad thinking the same thing. These phones should be out now.

Though, he said both the new bold and the new curve... The curve is supposed to come out at least a quarter after the bold touch and the storm3, so maybe the rep was just saying that by the end of the year, both phones would be on sprint, meaning the bold touch could hsve already have been out for a while by then...

03-05-11 05:31 PM
    Cannot wait for this, if it will indeed be on Sprint. My Evo is nothing but a headache. I've been thinking of trading on here for a Sprint BB, and waiting it out for the bold touch. Got awhile on the upgrade too, so it would be nice if they lined up
    03-16-11 11:48 AM
    End of the year will be for the curve touch rather than the bold touch.
    03-16-11 12:00 PM
    I was also under the impression that the bold Touch was going to come with World phone Capability. (CDMA with UMTS) Same as the World Edition (Tank of a Phone!), Tour, and Bold. (These are all CDMA phones.)

I'm sure T-Mo will get some version of this phone, along with AT&T.

03-17-11 12:41 PM
    Yep this bold touch is makin me want my berry back but jeeeeeesh that evo 3d looks so good too.
    05-01-11 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD