Does Rogers provision the Visual Voicemail feature on their BlackBerry devices (namely the 9900) as AT&T does here in the States?

I'm considering buying an unlocked Rogers branded 9900 from a member here, and if VM is not a possible provision, then it might be a dealbreaker for me.
    04-12-12 10:56 PM
    I'm pretty sure its not the same as ATT. For rogers its a app you have to have on your plan and download of the rogers site.
    See this thread it talks more about it
    http://forums.crackberry.com/rogers-...cemail-703628/
    04-13-12 08:19 AM
    It works for Rogers, through their app on their phones. Not sure if unlocked phones from another carrier are capable of downloading that app. I imagine it's a similar process for AT&T (download the app once you've subscribed to the service and you're good to go). That might only work for phones locked to the carrier though...your best bet is to call AT&T and get the info - there's nothing wrong with using an unlocked phone on their network, and they won't care too much either as long as you're paying the bill.

JB
    04-13-12 08:25 AM
    I had visual voicemail on my Bold 9900 and it wasn't working. A tech at Rogers told me that it doesn't work on Bold 9900's.
    04-13-12 09:13 AM
    I had visual voicemail on my Bold 9900 and it wasn't working. A tech at Rogers told me that it doesn't work on Bold 9900's.
    thats what they say, but it works fine. i have it on my rogers 9900 for about a month and it works great, most message apear around 5 mins after getting sent to VM
    04-13-12 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD