Is there any better after market service between these retailers? I'm thinking about product return issues if the Bold has some issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-11 02:03 AM
    I've never had an issue with Rogers replacements .. you call, they ship a device next day -- you ship old one back. Not sure of Future Shops policies, never had a desire to pay more for something I can get cheaper elsewhere. Future Shop is cheaper for contracted devices but their mark up on non-contracted stuff is lame.
    08-12-11 02:24 AM
    Definitely would go with rogers, futureshop tries to rip you off with that $10/month smart phone warranty which lasts the same as a contract =/

But in rare cases you could get lucky and never get charged on your credit card (happened to me when I bought my 9700 from them, never once did they charge the card but the warranty always worked , managed to get around 4-5 replacement devices before I finally decided to sell it), don't know if they caught on or not
    08-12-11 02:39 AM
    whenever i've dealt with warranty issues, i've called rogers directly regardless of where the unit was purchased. rogers will send a refurbished unit to your house with a ups way bill ready for your defective unit to go back to them
    08-12-11 02:59 AM
    whenever i've dealt with warranty issues, i've called rogers directly regardless of where the unit was purchased. rogers will send a refurbished unit to your house with a ups way bill ready for your defective unit to go back to them
    I thought they'd only send a refurbished model if it's after the first 30 days.
    08-12-11 03:15 AM
    Go with Rogers. Better service, better warrenty.
    08-12-11 04:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD