Is it nail polish remover that takes off the Rogers Emblem? Just want to make sure first
    08-11-11 08:26 AM
    It pops up and you can replace it with a new blank one.
    08-11-11 08:34 AM
    Is it nail polish remover that takes off the Rogers Emblem? Just want to make sure first
    YES on past devices it has worked for me

use a Q tip or fine brush,
    BUT!
    I have to say the markings on my 9900 don't look like a surface paint/sticker like that of the older 8XXX series devices
    08-11-11 08:34 AM
    quite honestly the extra $50 for a totally unbranded Bell one may be worth it for me.
    08-11-11 09:20 AM
    lol hey i'm finally Rogers-free after unloading my contract on someone else.. don't want any reminder of them
    08-11-11 09:23 AM
    lol hey i'm finally Rogers-free after unloading my contract on someone else.. don't want any reminder of them
    good luck.. i think Rogers is best of the worst.. for me it's:

- option to change to another device when you have problems with it, without an original receipt! just as long as it's in their system and it's less then a year old.

- retentions will pretty much give u what u want

- gets blackberries First ; > that's why i have a 9900

- but rogers doesn't have the best reception...

I guess it;s just the experience you have with certain companies.. you win some you lose some

It pops up and you can replace it with a new blank one.
    +1
    08-11-11 09:30 AM
    all true.

I just made a vow to be contract-free from now on. and Rogers' HUP policy is horrid (2 1/2 years to HUP? no thanks). I change phones almost on a yearly basis so I just bought phones outright anyway. I know Bell and Telus are likely not any better..

I'm actually gonna give Koodo a try (yes I know they're Telus owned). their Canada wide plans are all i need, and the Blackberry Connect add-oncomes with 2GB while most have only 500mb for the same price.

If only the new entrants had better coverage across Canada (not to mention AWS 9900 isn't out yet) i'd hop on board in a second. Mobilicity has a promotion this Friday for $40/month for unlimited EVERYTHING.

good luck.. i think Rogers is best of the worst.. for me it's:

- option to change to another device when you have problems with it, without an original receipt! just as long as it's in their system and it's less then a year old.

- retentions will pretty much give u what u want

- gets blackberries First ; > that's why i have a 9900

- but rogers doesn't have the best reception...

I guess it;s just the experience you have with certain companies.. you win some you lose some

+1
    08-11-11 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD