Rogers+, Halifax shopping center.

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
    That's where I got mine too.
    08-09-11 07:57 PM
    Sorry if this question has been asked already but What's the best Made from should we be looking for
    08-09-11 07:57 PM
    hey guys, does anyone who bought the phone outright have an answer for this question? Do they ask you to pay by cash/debit only or if your a rogers client it will be charged on your next bill instead?
    08-09-11 07:59 PM
    I paid by credit card outright.
    08-09-11 08:04 PM
    So is it official that it will be released tomorrow on Rogers?
    08-09-11 08:16 PM
  6. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Just picked up the Bold 9900 downtown Rogers today! ... its simply amazing!!
    08-09-11 08:19 PM
    Does anyone know a website that sells Rogers 9900 online so I can get it shipped?
    08-09-11 08:34 PM
    Does anyone know a website that sells Rogers 9900 online so I can get it shipped?
    After speaking with Rogers they said they no longer ship phones. You have to go to a store.
    08-09-11 08:52 PM
    Tomorrow is *apparently* the official date to sell these devices but rogers said on twitter the 12th is official release date. i hope i can have it before then.
    08-09-11 09:43 PM
    Sorry if this question has been asked already but What's the best Made from should we be looking for
    Mine was Made in Mexico

so far so good
    08-09-11 09:46 PM
    oh man i cant WAIT for this phone
    08-09-11 09:59 PM
    After speaking with Rogers they said they no longer ship phones. You have to go to a store.
    Thats weird because the rep I talked on Saturday at Rogers said when the phone is released I can order it from them and they would ship it out for me. In the past it has come UPS and next day since the warehouse is somewhere in Winnipeg.
    08-09-11 10:20 PM
    Mine was Made in Mexico

so far so good
    Ok cool Mexico 5 ??
    08-10-11 05:27 AM
    Mine says Mexico 4
    08-10-11 06:50 AM
    Going crazy tring to find a 9810??? Anyone see them yet? What a weird launch this has been. You call all these Rogers stores and it's like nobody knows anything?

I actually dropped into a Rogers store on my way to work (just a regular cellular store in a strip plaza) and the girl told me the Bold 9900's are coming out in the fall. I told her that they were selling at the Rogers Plus store 2 kms away and she didn't believe it!
    08-10-11 10:14 AM
    Mine says Mexico 4
    Ditto...

+10
    08-10-11 11:15 AM
    wow i got so lucky, I called one of the Rogers Plus store in Laval this morning and they said they have it in stock and will sell me the phone outright. I got to the store and the agent said that they only sell the phone by contracts. Luckily, I was able to tell the manager off since he said he'll be able to sell it to me. He apologized and sold me the phone. This probably worked since I was speaking to him in English and didn't understand to well since he was french
    08-10-11 11:18 AM
    thanks everyone for the responce

and as for those who work for rogers, telus, bell ect ... Usually 90% of the time they dont know squat !
    Had the same problem with the Torch and it wouldn't suprise me if it's the same situation.
    08-10-11 11:56 AM
    Going crazy tring to find a 9810??? Anyone see them yet? What a weird launch this has been. You call all these Rogers stores and it's like nobody knows anything?

I actually dropped into a Rogers store on my way to work (just a regular cellular store in a strip plaza) and the girl told me the Bold 9900's are coming out in the fall. I told her that they were selling at the Rogers Plus store 2 kms away and she didn't believe it!
    Nevermind, I found a store just north of Richmond Hill that will upgrade me tomorrow.... yeah!
    08-10-11 05:48 PM
    except for guy in Laval who posted above, anyone had any luck in montreal buying outright? I tried main Rogers Plus on st cats, they wouldnt do it for a least a week
    08-10-11 07:23 PM
    wow i got so lucky, I called one of the Rogers Plus store in Laval this morning and they said they have it in stock and will sell me the phone outright. I got to the store and the agent said that they only sell the phone by contracts. Luckily, I was able to tell the manager off since he said he'll be able to sell it to me. He apologized and sold me the phone. This probably worked since I was speaking to him in English and didn't understand to well since he was french
    yeah...lucky you told him off.
    08-10-11 09:03 PM
    For anyone that is having trouble buying outright:

I spoke to rogers by phone today and the lady told me that ANY Rogers store has NO right whatsoever to NOT sell you the phone! It is your right to walk into any store (corporate or not) and demand the phone be sold to you. If the rep in front of you refuses to sell, take out your phone, dial *611 and speak to a rep and tell them the person at the store is refusing to sell you a phone. Promise you they will pull it out before your phone call is done
    yeedub likes this.
    08-10-11 09:07 PM
    I'm REALLY happy with this phone. Its just simply amazing and I don't even want it out of my site even though I had to wait an hour and 30 minutes it was worth it! I'm actually typing on it right now and I must add the browser is superr fast I'm happy rogers put me on H+

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 09:23 PM
    i had lots of stores all over the lower mainland in vancouver denying to sell me phones off contract.

they said its their district and they just dont allow it. they said managers say they cant. obviously its just because they want to make commision on it lets be honest here. it pisses me off.
    08-10-11 09:33 PM
    Long time forum stalker here!

Now that I've got the phone in my hands
    Any fellow vancouverites know of anywhere locally that have cases and or screen protectors?
    Would like to buy it in person, and not order online
    Thanks!
    08-11-11 01:39 AM
250 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD