this advertising won't help them.they should start advertising their lifeline qnx device.should say something like "its coming-meteor from another galaxy,supernormal capabilities,will transform smartphone communication,the laser,the prism,the crown jewel of another dimension-an all touch qnx cyborg. rim really needs to do advertising thats eye popping like this.apple really is the front runner in advertising.
    Yes it will help. Why do you think it won't help?
    01-02-12 12:34 AM
    Yes it will help. Why do you think it won't help?
    its 2012 and they should advertise their up and coming devices.apple has already geared up rumors of its highly anticipated ipad 3 and u could only imagine the advertising they will do for the ipad 3 and of course the iphone 5.so rim's future and survival depends on its qnx devices.
    01-02-12 12:55 AM
    its 2012 and they should advertise their up and coming devices.apple has already geared up rumors of its highly anticipated ipad 3 and u could only imagine the advertising they will do for the ipad 3 and of course the iphone 5.so rim's future and survival depends on its qnx devices.
    RIM will still survive. Current OS 7 including older OS 6 and 5 devices are still selling in other parts of the world, if they weren't, then there would be something wrong. Also factoring in the number of repurchased, non-warranty replacements due to damage, lost/stolen devices, that counts for more revenue. On top of that, the 75 million and growing subscriber base. Rim isn't going anywhere. Just give it time.
    01-02-12 01:04 AM
    You mean, like this ?
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8QXxTT6O34[/YT]

Or like this ?
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXkbV5Bwkto[/YT]

Let's wait for OS10 capable phones ...
    Eli_B likes this.
    01-04-12 12:02 PM
    I love watching these videos. I hope RIM makes more of them in the future.
    01-04-12 12:12 PM
    I love watching these videos. I hope RIM makes more of them in the future.
    So do I ... especially when I see THIS (even if these vids are quite old now) :
    01-04-12 12:21 PM
    but you know what? After that night, all the BB commercials disappeared, right as expected.
    01-04-12 02:58 PM
    Yea I liked the commercials but for the life of me can't figure out why they waited months after the bold was out to start showing them. I mean just about every other major phone gets their advertisments up and going to some degree before the phones launch.
    01-04-12 04:30 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD