Okay i saw some post on the internet about this issue , but none really offered me any answers !

so yeah my bold 9900 will only ring once , i mean it might vibrate 8-10 times but the sound with the ringer will only sound once .... ive noticed that they are using the ringer sounds in the phone wich last around 1 to 5 seconds , but it wont loop , like sound once then comeback and sound again , the call is still going on , my phone still vibrate , but the sound will not comeback ..... so if i havnt heard it the first time , i pretty much lost my call if i dont have the cell on me

so the big question is , is there anyway to have a normal ringer that will ring more than once ! i know that if im using a song or anything else it wont have the problem , but the song lasts 3 minutes , so it dosen't need to loop and ring back !!

so please help me find out whats wrong with my bold !!!

thanks alot !!
    12-11-11 09:05 AM
    the ringtones won't loopback, just use one that's longer than 1-5 seconds
    12-11-11 09:44 AM
    so basically i have to use a "song" or a 30 sec. ringtone located in the phone directory , is it a os7 issue ? or its the phone in itself??
    12-11-11 10:06 AM
    No. You need to fix your phone. The tones should loop.
    12-11-11 10:23 AM
    Double check your settings, if that wont work do a wipe. if that wont work. reload OS. and in each cases do not restore your Profile settings
    12-11-11 10:31 AM
    alright , ill try to go back to Factory settings , might be a weird bug that i have !! thanks alot !!
    12-11-11 11:07 AM
    I had that with a non standard ringtone. I am now using a stock one.
    12-11-11 03:15 PM
    Every bb ive had the ringtone doesnt loopback whic h is why i use the longer tones.
    12-11-11 03:34 PM
    Any ringtone, stock or custom, has always looped on all my BBs on phone calls. It plays once on all other notifications I've used an audible for, calendar, SMS, etc.
    12-11-11 09:37 PM
    Mine doesn't loop it's stock ringtones either, what kind of a phone doesn't loop it's ringer?
    01-25-12 05:16 AM
    I hate the fact Bold 9900 ringtone only rings once so I used Adobe Soundbooth and made my own from a downloaded old phone ringtone. I have the luxury now of 8, yes count them 8, rings
    12-13-12 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD