does anybody know the what the texture of the soft shells are? if the soft ones are anything like the old latex skins then i definitely don't want. i'm looking for something that is a little more rigid, if it's still loose and floppy then i'm def going for the hard shell. any info would much appreciated as i would like to order a case A-S-A-P

you can see the cases in question, here @

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=4E5BftdA
    08-09-11 01:44 AM
    It's very firm. It's not like the "floppy" silicone cases you often see. Think of it as a firm plastic textured case. That's the best I can describe it.

You can see it here:

On a separate note, does anyone know where to get "quality" screen protectors from?
    08-09-11 01:49 AM
    It's very firm. It's not like the "floppy" silicone cases you often see. Think of it as a firm plastic textured case. That's the best I can describe it.

You can see it here:

On a separate note, does anyone know where to get "quality" screen protectors from?
    Zagg is pretty good. Worked ok for my iphone. 3m makes some stuff too. And 3m don't mess around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 02:04 AM
    I got a soft shell for my Bold and it's my favourite case so far. It's a harder plastic than the skins but not as hard as the hard skin (obviously). I love that it has some flexibility so it's easy to get on and off.
    08-09-11 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD