As seen, reported by crackberry... RIM earlier accidentally slipped brief info on their home page that has been taken off now!

Here's the link.. RIM outs the all new BlackBerry Bold Touch ahead of BlackBerry World Conference | CrackBerry.com

I dont know about you, but this makes me even more excited about the upcoming device, and I officially cannot wait for it now!!
    04-29-11 06:01 PM
    In the two site pictures, to me it looks a bit like the 8520.. anyone agree?
    04-29-11 07:06 PM
    These images look just like the ones in the other threads.
    04-29-11 07:33 PM
    Let’s not be na�ve. RIM didn’t slip on anything. They’re simply trying to generate positive buzz in the wake of negative earnings and it’s appears to be working.
    04-29-11 07:51 PM
    RIM is gearing up for the release on big red. This "slip" was no accident
    Haha I hope thats true.
    04-29-11 09:33 PM
    If they do announce it next week. How long after do you think it will hit the shelves? I ask because in the past they have been slow to release but obviously they need to generate some higher end sales quickly (based on recent comments).

I am due for an upgrade so I hope its quickly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-11 09:33 PM
    Haha I hope thats true.
    Verizon already has paid advertising on Google search for Blackberry Bold Touch. Clicking on the link yields an error that the selection is not available. The URL has the phoneId as 5333.

Hopefully this paid advertising was done in preparation for next week's announcement.
    04-29-11 10:12 PM
    well we know it will probably be on both sprint and vz because it is a cdma and usually what one gets the other gets except for the storm.
    04-29-11 11:57 PM
    RIM is gearing up for the release on big red. This "slip" was no accident
    It could very well have been an accident, they were probably just putting the files in place ready to flick the switch and make it live next week after the official announcement and somebody has made a mistake.

There is little benefit to them having done it on purpose assuming it is only a few days ahead of the official news.
    04-30-11 03:20 AM
    i'm going to have to forget about this phone coming out or not come to crackberry for awhile or this intense waiting is going to give me a heart attack
    04-30-11 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD