12-21-11 10:54 AM
30 12
tools
    Yes, RIM has A LOT of problems with the build quality. I never encountered such a bad company on this matter.
    12-21-11 10:08 AM
    Oh my. I am a first time BB user and am hoping for the best. So far I have not had any issues. Sorry to those that have experience problems. I would be just as frustrated.
    12-21-11 10:34 AM
    There are so many who aren't appreciative for what they have. Why do people don't take advantage of the 15 day return policies? If you don't like it after 10 days, damn, return it. Complaining isn't what I like to hear about when you have a 15 day window. I love my 9900 and have no complaints whatsoever.

Should I also say, that I don't care about "high end" at all? My computers aren't even high end and I'm satisfied.
    12-21-11 10:49 AM
    You fanboys are wrong. Here is the link RIM confirms BlackBerry Bold 9900 / 9930 bricking problems, working on a fix : eCell Phon. The fact is that the phones are totally unreliable like everything rim does. I bought a 9930 from verizon 2 months ago. It worked "spot on" like you fanboys claim. It is a "world" phone. Then I went on a cruise to the Caribbean and told everyone to text me at will, just don't call due to expense. 1 day into the cruise the phone crashed. I was without a phone for 7 days while people were probably texting me. I got back yesterday and asked Verizon for another phone. They told me it would be 5 days unless I paid to expedite it. I left the phone there. Verizon denied that the phones were defective and when I pointed out that it was on the web, the rude manager at the Pine Ridge Naples Florida store replied that "you can find anything on the web, because you are using a search engine." Verizon continues is rude and atrocious in store service. Rim continues issuing defective products. Fanboys keep trying to prop up this phone company when it is one of the worst phone companies ever created. Worse than Nokia, motorola, htc and whoever makes droid. I have been without a phone for 12 days before my next 9930 arrives. I am writing a complaint to verizon asking to buy any other phone they will sell me. IF that doesn't work, I am going back to sprint and buying an iphone or a droid. Now on an emergency basis, I am using a trac phone that works better than the blackberry although more limited. I will never never never buy another Rim Product. Yes, they are seen in a bad light, but for bunch of very good reasons.

James Daniels
    jdnaples@mac.com
    Naples Florida
    Let me get this straight, you had one negative experience with a Blackberry device and you are an expert on RIM as a company.

Well I am sorry you are having issues with the phone and the carrier Verizon. It sounds like Verizon was giving you some terrible customer service. It's interesting how you really didn't complain about Verizon however.

Considering the fact that my Blackberry Bold 9900 has been working great since initial release and the other individuals posters that are on this forum loving the device, I don't agree with your "when it is one of the worst phone companies ever created" remark.

Honestly, after the iPhone 4 was found to have antenna issues which they couldn't get reception (and I think that is a VERY IMPORTANT feature of phone). If any iPhone users
    started complaining about how they make terrible phones, would you take them seriously?

Or would you say, maybe it's an issue that has to be addressed?

My Bold is fine, and honestly talk to Verizon and get a different brand phone. Your basically blaming RIM as you need to have an outlet to complain to.
    12-21-11 10:51 AM
    remember it's not high end smart phone
    it's high end blackberry.
    more over it depends what is your need.
    its best blackberry ever (except battery and hardware issues, which is not a regular feature of RIM).
    12-21-11 10:54 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD