Don't sell your iPhone. In the long run, it will save you money incase you want to return. I went back and forth between the 9900, Galaxy S2 and the iPhone 4S. I did this for months but in the end the iPhone stuck. It was a natural as I use iPads and the syncing is just too good.

I just recently got the SG3 and it is awesome but was back to the iPhone in only a couple of days. The iPhone is nothing earth breaking and is kinda a bore at times.

Rim can not do it for me as it does not have real email support for my IMAP account and I can not open up folders nor file to folders. This does not cut it in my business world. maybe their BB10 devices will be better, they better as it is likely RIM's last shot at staying relevant.

have you tried the mail app on the Playbook? It does said filing options for all my email accounts... which pretty much guarantees it will do so for BB10... unless they change something at the last minute.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    06-18-12 01:44 AM
    Welcome Back!
    I did my stint with Android and iPhone for a bit, missed BB too much, back with berries again with the 9900 .
    06-18-12 07:39 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD