Has anyone else had this problem? If I take it in to a Sprint store, do they repair or replace? Do I have to pay for it? I have TEP insurance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 10:57 PM
    When did you get the phone? Most carriers take them back within 30 days?

Also, isn't there a manufacture's warranty for at least a year? Contact RIM? So long as there isn't any other damage and it's just defective they should replace it?
    11-08-11 11:00 PM
    Sorry my original post title is incorrect should have stated it is the enter key. I've had the phone since May so I am out of the 30 day period. Thanks I will contact Rim as the phone is otherwise in excellent condition.
    11-08-11 11:30 PM
    "return" it.

aiyoooo
    11-09-11 12:10 AM
    Who should I contact regarding this Rim or Sprint? I just want to get a replacement asap. Also does anyone have the contact numbers for either company.

11-09-11 10:28 AM
    Dude, go to your local sprint store and show them the bb. You have nothing to lose, and regardless of how long ago you bought it, it is still the "flagship". Good luck. Post back.

11-09-11 10:34 AM
    If you actually had a 9900 in May your probably important enough to get another one for free.
    11-09-11 12:16 PM
    My mistake about May. I went to the sprint store and they would not replace it said that they are orderig a replacement keypad and wouldn't be available until Wednesday of next week. Sucks!!!
    11-12-11 07:40 PM
    My mistake about May. I went to the sprint store and they would not replace it said that they are orderig a replacement keypad and wouldn't be available until Wednesday of next week. Sucks!!!
    So no loaner from them in the meantime?

11-12-11 09:31 PM
    Interesting what they are going to ask for the keyboard replacement.
    If you are willing to let them do it for you. ( Warranty wise would ok? )
    It's always hard and a gamble, if it's psychical issue they most likely,
    will just tell that you haven't be easy going on your phone.
    Meanwhile no enterkey, hard time without it i guess.

They didn't offer a loaner. I didn't know this was a option or I would have asked.
    I didn't want the keyboard replacement. I asked that the phone be replaced. I'm not rough with the phone the key sat higher than the others when I got the phone and it finally fell off. I use a case and everything with it. What more could I do.

11-13-11 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD