Was wondering if anyone could try and get pictures of things moving...

also how fast does it take the picture from when you press the button til the shutter goes off.

I hated on the 9650 and even my evo4g the shutter lag.

reading up on EDOF it supposedly takes the picture faster...when trying to take a pic of a 3 yr old that doesnt sit still a quick responsive camera would be nice, lol.

like to see how 'blurry' some more action shots would be, evo4g takes terrible pics if the subject moves even just a little.
    08-15-11 06:09 PM
    There's a review on youtube that I believe was posted somewhere here on CB.. Don't remember where or which one.

But he was taking quick pics and moving the camera just snapping away. See if you can find it on there.
    08-15-11 06:13 PM
    I heard shutter speed is pretty quick. Fast shutter speed also happens to be ideal for action shots so your pictures shouldn't look blurred, soft, or have a ghost like affect, I don't know if the pictures will be dslr quality but should be better than previous blackberry models.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 06:20 PM
    Took pictures of cars in movement and the wheels looked intact. Pretty nice
    08-15-11 08:24 PM
    Took pictures of cars in movement and the wheels looked intact. Pretty nice
    thats good to hear.

can i get a time on how long it takes from waking up the screen to the shutter snapping? lol, i know some old reviews used to have that info in there, but i don't see it included much anymore.
    08-16-11 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD