Haven't seen any information regarding replacement battery doors. Whenever i remove the battery door cover, feels like it might snap, and just in case one day it does, was wondering where i can get an oem replacement to Canada?
    01-30-12 02:05 PM
    They're all over ebay. You can even get ones with pleather backs if you miss that from previous Bold's. I agree that the battery cover is way too hard to get off! I worry I'm going to break something every time I take it off!
    BlazorBoy likes this.
    01-30-12 02:28 PM
    Hahahaha reminds me of the time when I was sitting in between my friends and tried to open the battery door for the first time. Once I tried and could not open it, I kept trying it but in a way that my friends will think that am not interested in opening the door But I ended up asking one of my friends who already had 9900 that how on earth do you open this thing Since then I just close my eyes while opening it
    01-30-12 08:05 PM
    Lol! Yeah, it took me awhile to figure out how to get the battery door off too. Makes me cringe every time I remove it. Good to know I can get a replacement but hope I won't ever need to.
    01-30-12 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD