my company is sending me a new 9930 as i had some keypad issues with letters not working, do all i need to do is sync my current 9930 to the desktop manager and then when i get the new phone try loading that to my new phone? will that work? all my contacts will sync with outlook, but how will i recover all my apps? will they be available to re install?
    03-01-12 10:47 PM
    anyone? please and thank you.
    03-02-12 06:55 AM
    my company is sending me a new 9930 as i had some keypad issues with letters not working, do all i need to do is sync my current 9930 to the desktop manager and then when i get the new phone try loading that to my new phone? will that work? all my contacts will sync with outlook, but how will i recover all my apps? will they be available to re install?
    Yes...as simple as that. Shouldn't lose a thing as long as you so a full backup.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M GNEX using Tapatalk
    03-02-12 07:19 AM
    You will have to get new license keys for any apps that require them. Say you have BeWeather for example - your license/activation key is tied to your PIN and a new device equals a new PIN. If you have apps that don't require license keys, then you'll only need to re-download.

Simply update your PIN where ever you got the apps from (i.e Mobihand, CB, etc) and new keys will be issued.
    03-02-12 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD