Hey everyone,

I recently replaced the silver bezel on my bold 9900 to a fresh one and ever since I did this none of the volume keys or lock key at the top are working. I have no idea why if anyone can please help me I would apprecaite it.
    12-30-13 07:48 PM
    Were they working before you replaced the bezel? If yes, remove the bezel and test without the bezel. If they are still working, either the bezel was not properly installed or the "new" bezel is defective (OEM or third party?). Do a close comparison of the old and new bezels. If the volume and lock keys are not working with the bezel removed (and they were working before you removed the old bezel) then the keys may have been "disconnected" when the old bezel was removed.
    1TIME likes this.
    12-30-13 08:42 PM
    Did you make sure to re-connect the small ribbon cable that attaches the bezel to the mainboard? That would be my first guess if none of those keys work.

If that doesn't work, do you at least feel a click when you press those keys? If not, the little switches behind the buttons might have fallen out or not been included. Compare the new bezel closely to the old one to make sure no little parts inside the ring are missing.
    12-31-13 07:44 PM