So after receiving my Blackberry 9900 I tried to do my usual which is create more space by deleting the set wallpapers and other items that aren't necessarily needed in the blackberry but just take up space. I tried using BB Boss, but nothing happens, am I doing something wrong or is it not possible at the moment?

Thanks for any help
    10-30-11 11:43 AM
    So after receiving my Blackberry 9900 I tried to do my usual which is create more space by deleting the set wallpapers and other items that aren't necessarily needed in the blackberry but just take up space. I tried using BB Boss, but nothing happens, am I doing something wrong or is it not possible at the moment?

Thanks for any help
    Does BBBoss connect to your phone? In order for BBBoss to connect you must have Desktop Manager installed and working on your PC first - it needs the drivers y'see. I'm sure you've done this but I just thought I'd ask.
    10-30-11 12:12 PM
    Yea I just tried it again this morning but for some strange reason whenever I try and do BB Boss, it starts up and then once it starts up the phone just shuts off like its rebooting. I then see the device drivers on my laptop, im like umm ok but I sorta got 5mbs released off memory but I actually have no clue what it deleted cause I wanted the wallpapers gone, lol. The rebooting happened when I tried doing an os update before on my first 9900, is this normal?
    10-31-11 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD