Hi all. I recently bought a 9900 from someone on ebay. It seems it was a company phone. I managed to do a factory reset with desktop manager which now allows me to use facebook,twittwer and app world which was also blocked but it never solved the email problems. It is still looking for a password and email address. Is there any east solutions for this. I am not very familiar with with any other process outside desktop manager
    thank you all and hope to hear some good replies
    ken
    05-29-12 05:22 AM
    Remove the IT policy. This can be used with a variety of apps. I use "crackutil" but you can use a bunch
    05-29-12 06:38 AM
    CrackUtil will indeed remove the IT Policy. Please read my initial CrackUtil post before you try and install it under Windows 7. This will be a good starting point.

Since this phone has previously been used on a corporate BES network it is possible that it has not yet been disconnected from this prior to being sold. If this is true, then you will not be able to send or receive emails until the previous BES system has removed this BlackBerry's PIN from its database.

So try removing the IT Policy with CrackUtil and then use CrackUtil to wipe the device.

Please post back here if you are still in trouble.
    kenmc likes this.
    05-29-12 06:44 AM
    i downloaded the zip for on your post,when i enter the password its saying file access denied then just stops working
    05-29-12 09:15 AM
    Hi, unfortunately it seems the Pin has not been removed from my 9900 BES network....tried removing IT policy....is there any way around this? I really would like to pickup my emails
    10-06-12 04:01 PM
    10-06-12 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD