Is there a way to remove those useless BB homepage bookmarks as I can't seem to delete them by myself? I find it really useless to be honest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 08:02 AM
    I would like to know this too if anyone has any ideas?
    09-16-11 09:12 AM
    I don't think it's possible to remove those bookmarks. I agree... they're useless and the inability to remove them is frustrating.
    09-16-11 10:27 AM
    Those bookmarks are part of a service book. I believe it's the one called "WAP [BrowserConfig]", I deleted it last week. Before I installed .353, now they're back. Delete it at own risk.

09-16-11 10:55 AM
    ...if you're referring to those bookmarks that appear in 'boxes' in the BB browser, they will - or at least, they did on my 9900 - eventually disappear as you add your own bookmarks, they just get replaced. I don't have any of those original ones now, just the most recent pages I've bookmarked myself.
    09-16-11 11:00 AM
    Those bookmarks are part of a service book. I believe it's the one called "WAP [BrowserConfig]", I deleted it last week. Before I installed .353, now they're back. Delete it at own risk.

You CAN delete this service books but the problem with deleting service books is that every time your carrier pushes service books, new info in the way of service books to tweak settings the books you delete will come back again unfortunatly.
    09-16-11 11:04 AM
    I deleted it and still nothing happened they are still there. What do I do now?
    09-26-11 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD